Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 391
2629 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ladyvictoria :  Good luck testing in a few days! FX so hard for you!!!

I’ve seen Hamilton twice, once in Chicago last year and then again a few months later in Denver when Dh just had to take his parents so we went again. I’m obsessed with the soundtrack and get so dang hyped by it! Leslie Odom Jr. who played the original Aaron Burr came to my city for a night and we got to see him perform some of the songs on stage, and we were in row 4! He was so close and I was so freaking out. ๐Ÿ˜€ It would be a dream to see it in NY on broadway!

Post # 392
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

MrsMellyBean :  thanks! i’ve had the lightest amount of brown spotting the past few days with faint cramps (honestly, they are so faint I might be imagining them) so I think I’m out this month. Spotting is pretty normal AF symptom for me, I usually spot dark brown 1 or 2 days before AF most months. The only thing is that AF isn’t due until 12/12 so it’s really early for spotting but my luteaul phase was unusually short (13 days) as opposed to 16 days a few months ago so maybe that’s it. As much as I want to believe it’s “implantation bleeding”, I really don’t have a great feeling. My poor Darling Husband was so hopeful this was our month too, he’ll be out of town when AF arrives which stinks b/c he is the best at keeping things rational and levelheaded. I’m tempted to just get it over with and test on Sunday, which will be 14dpo. 

Post # 393
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

MrsMellyBean :  yesterday’s low temp was at 5:40 instead of 6:15ish.  Temp went back up to normal LP this morning.  I think I need to keep telling myself there’s no real use to interpretting the chart for the next few days, as it could mean anything.

Post # 394
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

MrsFairyBee :  Thank you! I’m trying not to get overly excited but it’s so damn hard lol 

How awesome to see an original cast member perform! Although I was certainly blown away by the crew we saw. My niece has been obsessed with the soundtrack for ages and then my husband downloaded it so I can’t escape it, not that it’s a bad thing lol I’m just so amazed at how a piece of history that I never cared much about could be made into such an amazing story and show! I would’ve remembered so much more of what I was taught in school if the lessons were half as engaging! 

Post # 396
2629 posts
Sugar bee

summerlove23 :  OMG! Go to youtube and find the soundtrack with lyrics so you can read along (it goes fast and you can miss things or not quit get what is said) and devote 2 1/2 hours to that. Feel free to take breaks but it is SO GOOD!!!

Post # 397
3170 posts
Sugar bee

MrsFairyBee :  You went in prepared!

summerlove23 :  I didn’t do any prep work before the show and was able to follow along rather easily, except for a couple of characters who were hard to understand at times (Lafeyette because of the French accent, for one). There’s also been a documentary on TV about it that might be cool to watch ahead of time. They show snippets from the musical and I didn’t want to spoil it so I didn’t watch it with my husband. The lyrics are witty and some of the songs move pretty quickly though, so it may not be a bad idea to give them a listen ahead of time.  

Post # 398
2629 posts
Sugar bee

ladyvictoria :  I went in already fan girling yes, ha! My husband got me into it before going to a show was even an option.

Post # 399
3170 posts
Sugar bee

MrsFairyBee :  That’s super cute ๐Ÿ™‚ My niece was way ahead of the game and listened to the soundtrack constantly all last year. Mind you, she was 11 years old at the time! lol Amazing that it appeals to crowds of all ages. 

Post # 401
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

MrsMellyBean :  Planning to test tomorrow morning at 10dpo.  I’m pretty much symptomless at the moment, so not really mcuh to obsess about, besides a slight tugging in my lower abdomen (probably just gas), and I’ve been sleeping excellently this week.

Post # 402
3170 posts
Sugar bee

MrsMellyBean :  Yes, one more sleep! I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I am seeing a difference in my chart from previous cycles. This month was so off for me since I ovulated 10 days late, but my resting pulse rate has remained steady above where it usually would be at this point in my cycle. It tends to decline gradually a couple days after O but it’s been hovering around 58.5 for the past few days. My temps are still up too. We’ll see if it means anything tomorrow! We’re heading out of town for a party we’re throwing for hubby’s parents so if it’s positive, I don’t know when would be best to tell him! 

Post # 403
2629 posts
Sugar bee

ladyvictoria :  summerlove23 :  I’ll try to remember to check in on both of you tomorrow. Hugs in preparation, I know the morning I woke up to test where I had a really good feeling about my chart, I woke up extra early at 5:50 a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep so ended up testing at 6 a.m.  I hope you both sleep soundly tonight and wake up to happy mornings and BFPs! But if not, it’s still early, and if this is still not the cycle there is light at the end of the TTC tunnel for you both, I really believe that! Don’t lose your hope and faith in being a mother one day.

Post # 404
3170 posts
Sugar bee

summerlove23 :  I’m testing tomorrow too! Good luck! I almost think it’s good to not have symptoms because usually it just means that AF is showing up for me lol I have had a couple weird ones though, from nausea when I went to bed a couple nights ago to some sharp, stabbing pains in my uterus area that lasted for a couple minutes after lunch. No clue if they mean anything or not. 

MrsFairyBee :  You’re so sweet! Thank you for your kind words ๐Ÿ™‚ How are you doing? 

Post # 405
1020 posts
Bumble bee

I debated rollcalling because we aren’t TTC yet – and my chart is basically empty – but I also just spent 30 minutes reading through this thread, so I might as well join the conversation!

TTC/TTA: TTA until early next year, then switching to NTNP/TTC #2!

CD/DPO: CD10

Cycles TTC/Charting: First cycle charting for #2 (although again, I’m currently TTA)

Age/SO’s Age: 34/37

POAS/AF Date: I weaned from the pump ~2 weeks ago so my cycle is still regulating, but assuming I’m back on my old cycle I expect AF at the end of the month.

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: The theory is to switch to NTNP in either January or Febuary. I say “theory” because here I am rollcalling which bodes pretty badly for a relaxed approach.

Link to chart: My chart is embarassingly empty since I just restarted so I’ll hold off until there is a little more data there.

Random Question: What’s your current go-to coffee-house order? Caffeine does terrible things to me (heart palpitations, dizzyness, migraines) so I focus on other vices ๐Ÿ˜‰

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors