Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 541
1735 posts
Bumble bee

beebeedeebee :  Thank you!I have a couple of friends that were swearing by the digital but I’m glad I used the FRER first today! Going to hold out for a few days and test again on Christmas eve to see if it gets darker πŸ˜€ 

Post # 542
1671 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  congrats girly! What a wonderful Christmas surprise!

Post # 543
1845 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

hopfenn :  eee congratulations!

Post # 544
1735 posts
Bumble bee

sensoda :  thanks! πŸ˜€

MrsMellyBean :  Thank you! You chart looks great so far, so my fingers are corssed for you for this cycle! πŸ˜€

Post # 545
1671 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  thanks lovely although we are currently TTA until the new year. I’m glad this has been a normal, straightforward cycle.

Post # 546
1735 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  Oh, well either way your cycle looks great! Normal cycles are the dream! hahaha

Post # 547
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hello ladies, this Christmas time has been mad busy for me, so I haven’t been on the boards much….

hopfenn :  CONGRATS!!!!! Best news to see here this morning πŸ™‚ How are you feeling?? Did you do a test on Christmas to see if the line was darker?…What a great Chrismas present!!

MrsMellyBean :  You must be excited to get going!! So smart to chart before hand and learn your cycle inside out…your chart looks great and I have a feeling when you start it will happen very quickly for you!!

bananasareyellow : Ahhhh! So so happy to read that you got your double lines πŸ™‚ Crossing all my fingers and toes that this is your sticky bean!! YAY!!

ladyvictoria :  & summerlove23 : I was so sorry to read your stories. I’m devestated  that there are issues you have to confront. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. Sending you both a big virtual hug. I hope you have had a nice glass of bubbly over christmas and have taken some comfort in being surrounded by loved ones. So glad we have these boards to help each other thoughout the highs and lows.

I hope everyone had a fantastic festive season, bring on 2019!!

Post # 548
858 posts
Busy bee

After a weird low temp today I double glanced at my  Basal Therm and realised that it is saying ‘Lo ‘ before it temps and I never realised this as its so early in the morning I just shove the thing in my mouth. I guess this means it has a low battery, which I will change today. My question is do you think my temps would be really off? So annoying as I don’t know how long it has been low in battery for!

Post # 549
1735 posts
Bumble bee

swissbride :  thank you!! I took another test on Christmas Eve and it was darker πŸ™‚ no dye stealers for me yet, but I think I may stop testing or I’ll go crazy hahaha. I have to remember these tests aren’t meant to measure progression, they’re just meant to say yes or no!

My thermometer also always says “Lo” right after I turn it on. My instructions in the package said that’s supposed to happen. I think it might mean a low temperature, not battery. You could try changing the battery and see if it still says the same thing and you’ll have your answer!

Post # 550
274 posts
Helper bee

I forgot how much TTC messes with your head! I tested today at 10dpo and got a BFN. I promised myself I wouldn’t test until 13dpo because that’s the first day I got a positive with my daughter. But no πŸ˜‚ I’ve also been symptom spotting like mad, and of course the cycle I got pregnant last time I had no symptoms. In fact, my temp dropped, I had period cramps, and decided to do a test so I could stop obsessing and move on. I know all this, but it hasn’t stopped me from going crazy!!

Post # 551
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi ladies!  I’m back again looking for help with interpreting my chart.  I take digital OPKs, but never got a positive this month. However, my temperatures were going up, so I was pretty sure I had ovulated.  I also got some spotting which I get every month a few days before I ovulate  

Sure enough, if I take the OPK results out of FF, it gives me a confirmed ovulation. 

I’ve used digital OPKs for the last two months and always get two days of positive that lined up with temps. So, not sure what happened this month. 

Anyway, can someone just take a look and let me know if they also think I actually ovulated when FF says I did?

Thanks!

Post # 552
3630 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

swissbride :  I’ve had lots of wine. So far it’s just been my husband and I and our lovely dog, but our celebrations with family and friends will begin tomorrow. I’m feeling a bit better about things now and trying not to dwell on what’s done and over with and can’t be changed. I can’t get that time back, but at least we know now and can move forward now. My husband’s next SA is scheduled for Wednesday and I’m looking forward to hearing the results of his blood work and ultrasound. We just want answers, and for whatever the issue is to be an easy fix. 

Post # 553
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

smiles4jo :  I’m assuming you didn’t have noticeable fertile CM or maybe you don’t find that a useful thing to track? Not that it would confirm anything, but that’s my secondary sign to pinpoint ovulation day as I don’t use OPKs. With having conflicting data I’d keep using OPKs and don’t stop BDing, it’s always possible your temp is up for other reasons. Even if you’re generally regular it’s not impossible to experience late ovulation. Of course the more data you get over the next few days will be useful too, what range do your post-O temps usually fall in?

Post # 554
858 posts
Busy bee

Hello fellow charters! I was wondering if someone could have a look at my’chart And tell me why FF changed my O day from cd14 to cd15 after this mornings temp? Cd 14 would have been better timing I think…appreciate it thanks!! 

Post # 555
1735 posts
Bumble bee

swissbride :  I think it looks for a temp rise that’s higher than the last 6 temps! Since your CD15 temp isn’t higher than your CD10 temp, it probably liked the CD16 one since that one is higher than the last 6. At least, that’s what I remember from TCOYF. Someone correct me if I’m wrong! 

I think your timing was great either way πŸ˜€

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors