Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 736
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

MrsMellyBean :  thank you! Yes I will join it.

jbirdlee1015 :  even though I knew I was late I still couldn’t quite believe it until I saw the lines. I thought maybe because my times had been all over the place for temping that my O date wasn’t accurate. Oh the overthinking we do! Haha.

rosabelle :  thanks! It was only our second cycle trying but I charted for a while before hand when we were TTA. Hitting -1 and -2 is good, fingers crossed.

Post # 737
1273 posts
Bumble bee

sensoda :  That’s amazing! Congratulations, so happy for you ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 738
1518 posts
Bumble bee

JMer711 :  Hey! I remember you from TTC my first. Welcome back! I have no experience with the IUD so can’t help you there. Hope it gets sorted out in the next few days!

cyprusbride18 :  That’s great! Hopefully the next week or so goes by quickly so you can test!

livster :  That’s still really great timing- those are some of the best days for conceiving! I did manage to get in to see my family doctor on Friday and she referred me to a clinic that deals with prenatal care. I’m just waiting for them to call me and set something up now!

hopfenn :  You’re more than welcome. Losses are definitely heartbreaking and really hard to accept, but I have no doubt that you will get your rainbow babe and they will be worth all of this crap. I have fingers crossed that this is a straightforward and easy cycle for you with the happiest of results at the end. Xo

jbirdlee1015 :  That totally makes sense! Once the reality sets in of a LO joining your family, it can be quite overwhelming. You guys have got this though! <3 Looks like AF is on her way!!

rosabelle :  Welcome! Shift work must make it so tough to chart, glad that FF was able to pinpoint O regardless! Looks like you got some good timing, so hopefully Darling Husband being away a bunch the next little while won’t be an issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 739
154 posts
Blushing bee

JMer711 :  What type of IUD did you have? If it’s Mirena I think it’s totally possible you could have had an early period from the IUD removal and I’d count it as a new cycle. I used to have a copper IUD so I don’t have personal experience with the hormonal types. But I have heard from others that cycles can take a little time to re-regulate afterwards. I wasn’t charting when I had my copper IUD removed, and only remember being relieved that AF was lighter and less painful again!

MrsMellyBean :  Thanks, I hope so too! I’m trying not to get my hopes up for this cycle and just relax – impossible of course! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 740
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

MrsMellyBean :  I remember you too! When was your first born? Are you TTC again? We’re on the same schedule haha

rosabelle :  Yeah, it was Mirena. I’m starting to lean towards a new cycle as well because I’ve been taking OPKs and the Clear Blue Digital is starting to give me High days (although regular OPK is negative as can be still). CP is also pointing towards O so I guess we better get to BDing!

Post # 741
1134 posts
Bumble bee

JMer711 :  Yeah, I suspected Mirena – I have heard a lot about the irregularity when its removed, so at least you can be reassured that this is pretty normal.  Good luck with FW!

sensoda :   MrsMellyBean :  How are our October mamas doing?

AFM,  I don’t feel much TWW pressure/excitment since I’m pretty sure this cycle was a bust, but I do feel how sloooow its going now that all I’m doing is waiting for AF.

Post # 742
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

livster :  I really don’t feel any different from.normal so I’m trying to be grateful for that rather than anxious about a lack of symptoms. I generally eat healthily but trying to eat more healthily and especially be aware of how much protein I eat because I don’t eat a lot of meat. 

Good that you don’t feel pressure this month but I also hope the TWW speeds up for you!

Post # 743
608 posts
Busy bee

Ok, officially roll calling:

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: There’s been some inconsistency since I had my Mirena removed a few weeks ago, but I think I’m CD 11

Cycles TTC/Charting: 1st cycle this go round

Age/SO’s Age: 33/37

POAS/AF Date: 3/1

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Temping, OPKs, Preseed —  I don’t think I produce enough fertile CM, got pregnant the first time we introduced Preseed last time we TTC after 6 unsucessful cycles.

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jmer711

Random Question: What’s your current go-to coffee-house order? We’re a Dunkin Donuts family, and nothing beats a simple hot coffee with cream and sugar! 

Post # 744
15 posts
Newbee

Hi guys im new here and not sure im doing this right. Was wondering if someone could look at my chart and see what you think

I’m 9months pp ive only had my periods twice once at 5months pp and just now in this chart. I’m trying to conceive via artificial insemination so it’s a bit harder for me. This is the first time I’ve tried to track my cycle ever, the ovulation tests came up negative threw out even though I definitely felt like I was ovulating so I put it down to cheap and nasty. I inseminated on the day of ovulation. I just notice everyone else has pretty big spikes after O so I’m not sure any of this is even right ๐Ÿ™

Post # 745
154 posts
Blushing bee

JMer711 :  Welcome! I hope baby #2 comes quickly for you!

tje24 :  I’m pretty new to charting myself, but I agree that your chart isn’t showing an obvious temp  shift. Are you sleeping solidly for a few hours before taking your temps? I notice you didn’t record an OPK result for the day of your insemination; did you take one that day as well? Your CM definitely shows a fertile pattern and your ovulation pain matches up with it, but the temps don’t seem to be confirming it. Did you chart before when TTC? Did you see a clear shift?

I’ve been lazy about charting this week, while I was out of town for a few days. I took my temp this morning though and it was my highest temp yet! I’m 9dpo. I POAS’d using a Wondfo this morning and got a BFN. I was planning to relax this month and try not to think about TTC. But it’s not possible!!!

Post # 746
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

tje24 :  That is a tough one. I’ve never had a kid but maybe you’re still regulating after birth. Are you breastfeeding? 

rosabelle :  Aw sorry about the negative but it’s still early. Darn temps getting your hopes up, hope they stay up!! I’m only on CD3 and already getting so impatient and can’t stop thinking about TTC.

Post # 747
608 posts
Busy bee

tje24 :  I don’t normally have a huge spike either. Average temp increase after O ranges from .4 to 1 full degree (with a minimum as low as .2). You’ve got a .4 degree spike after ewcm, followed by temps above the coverline and no fertile CM for the remainder after that. So, this looks like an accurate O date to me! But keep in mind the egg only survives for about 12-24 hours after release, while sperm lives for up to 5 days. So it’s actually better to have some “guys” already up there waiting for the egg to be released so you don’t run the chance of the sperm not making it up there in time. Do you have an opportunity to inseminate more than once? 

rosabelle :  Thanks! I’ve been getting High readings on my digital OPK for almost a week but the regular OPKs are still negative as can be so I’m getting pretty antsy to finally O. I’m getting tired of the business-y BD… 

Post # 748
1518 posts
Bumble bee

rosabelle :  How are things looking?

JMer711 :  She was born August 2017. We were TTC again, but got our BFP this cycle. How old is your LO?

livster :  I felt the same way, you never know! When will you test??

tje24 :  You may have a short LH surge so unless you’re testing multiple times a day, you may miss your surge with the OPKs, or never get a true positive! I do agree though, your temps are a bit erratic. Are you taking them at the same time every day first thing before getting out of bed, and after at least 3 hours? You may want to switch to V temps if there’s a next cycle if you’re currently using oral temps, because they can be influenced by a lot of different factors. Also, being sick and drinking (alcohol) will affect your temps. Good luck!

Post # 749
154 posts
Blushing bee

jbirdlee1015 :  Thanks, I knew it was too early but was hoping for some V-day magical luck ๐Ÿ™‚ I will wait a couple days before testing again. I can’t stop thinking about TTC either … I’ve started listening to fertility podcasts during my commute. It satisfies my obsession but now I am getting paranoid about non-organic food, plastics, cosmetics, etc. interfering with hormone balance. Need to realax!!!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

Post # 750
1134 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  I’m planning to wait for AF but will POAS next Friday if it hasn’t shown by then.  I’d be ~16DPO (and my LP is generally 14 days).  How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

rosabelle :  What podcasts do you listen to?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors