Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 12 months ago in TTC
Post # 856
1470 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  Sounds like a really long process, but I have faith it will work out for you and you will get to take your baby home! I really admire that you trusted your gut when you thought something was wrong and pushed for getting everything figure out. You are really strong, and I was thinking of you and your strength when I was calling my doctor’s office to make an appointment!

Post # 857
3529 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

hopfenn :  Yes, we have a long road ahead of us! But the urologist we’re working with is 1000x better than the first one, and our RE is amazing as well, so I feel confident that they’ll do the best they can to get me pregnant with a baby that we’ll be able to take home πŸ™‚ I’m glad that I can be a source of encouragement for others to push for the testing they need. It’s so important when dealing with issues of health in general, but especially when it comes to growing your family!

Post # 858
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

JMer711 :  hope things are going well with you! I’m at a similar point in my cycle as you, today I’m 12 DPO. I haven’t tested (maybe will tomorrow) but I’m just not loving my temps. I go from being super hopeful to feeling like there’s no chance. Ugh these last few days of the tww are no fun. 

Post # 859
278 posts
Helper bee

ladyvictoria :  gosh this must be the ultimate exercise in patience and acceptance for you. I agree that it’s great how much you’ve been able to advocate for yourself, I sincerely hope all of that results in you bring fruitful in the end! Sending all the positive thoughts your way.

Post # 860
3529 posts
Sugar bee

jbirdlee1015 :  It really is. So regardless of how things go, we certainly will have grown as individuals and as spouses. Thank you for the positive thoughts! I just got authorization from my insurance company. I can’t believe everything is covered. I feel so blessed. I hate my job and I sometimes wonder why the hell I fell into this crazy office, but now I know one reason. I just pray that this treatment works.

Side note: I’m nervous about the HSG (dye test). Has anyone had one? I’ve read so many conflicting experiences, like it’s painful only if you have a blockage or it’s painful regardless. 

Post # 861
1661 posts
Bumble bee

JMer711 :  How are you doing? I read recently that the most common day for implantation is 9 dpo so definitely not too late!

hopfenn :  oh love I’m so sorry for the chemical, how cruel after your previous loss. Are you doing ok? I think it’s great that you pushed for testing, your plan of waiting until 7/8 dpo for the ultrasound sounds very smart.

ladyvictoria :  I’ve been thinking of you. I’m finally getting around to reading TCOYF and was pleasantly surprised to hear of all the options for male infertility when low/no sperm count was detected. I hope the surgery happens quickly and that the rest of the IVF process is smooth sailing for you guys.

jbirdlee1015 :  Sorry you’re not feeling hopeful with your temps. Hoping you get a happy surprise in the next couple of days!

Post # 862
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

MrsMellyBean :  Thanks for checking on me! I’m not feeling very hopeful, my temps seem to be following the same exact pattern as last month rather than getting and staying higher, CP is low again, I think I’m gearing up for AF undecided 11 DPO today, expecting AF on Wed or Thurs.

Post # 863
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

jbirdlee1015 :  Yup, in the same boat! There are times when I get random symptoms that make me hopeful (extreme fatigue, sore boobs) but my temps aren’t supporting the hope πŸ™

Post # 864
1470 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  I’m doing okay all things considering! It was a bit hard while I was PMSing, but now that I’m on CD5 I’m just looking forward to fertile week and to try again! TTC is a rollercoaster, but Darling Husband is very optimistic and positive and it rubs off on me thankfully! How are you doing??

Post # 865
1869 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

hopfenn :  awk I’m sorry to read about your CP but good for you for standing up for yourself with the doctor. All the best for the upcoming fertile window!

Post # 866
3529 posts
Sugar bee

MrsMellyBean :  That’s so sweet of you πŸ™‚ TCOYF is a very good book. I didn’t anticipate any issues so I kinda breezed over that stuff, but now I’m well aware and grateful for modern medicine! 

Post # 867
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ladyvictoria :  Just dropping in to say good luck with everything!!! I’ll be praying for you. πŸ™‚ I hope it all works on the first shot with finding some sperm and IVF takes right away for you!

Post # 868
3529 posts
Sugar bee

MrsFairyBee :  Thank you so much! I hope so too πŸ™‚ How are you doing? 

Post # 869
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ladyvictoria :  I’m good, this pregnancy has been mostly uneventful, 27 weeks now. Just sliding into the third trimester. All the *baby dust* to you and everyone TTC on this board!

Post # 870
278 posts
Helper bee

MrsMellyBean :  Thanks so much. No surprises here though, just the very well announced arrival of AF after light cramping/spotting yesterday and the expected temp drop this morning. It’s all good though, it was pretty much the earliest month it made sense to try and I didn’t put much effort in, I’m much much more excited about the possibility of being successful this cycle. So 🀞🀞

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors