Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 871
3510 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

MrsFairyBee :  Uneventful is great! I can’t believe how far along you are πŸ™‚ Glad to hear all is well and please spread the pregnancy magic over here! lol 

Post # 872
1301 posts
Bumble bee

MrsFairyBee :  Great to hear you have been having an uneventful pregnancy! πŸ™‚ Best of luck in the 3rd trimester!!

Post # 873
1540 posts
Bumble bee

MrsFairyBee :  I can’t believe you’re in the third tri already! Congrats mama, little one will be here before you know it!

jbirdlee1015 :  Boo! Sorry AF showed, but I’m glad you’re feeling excited and hopeful about this new cycle!

Post # 874
1154 posts
Bumble bee

Been following along but haven’t had much to update so I haven’t posted.  I’m currently sitting at either 3DPO (if you believe FF) or 1DPO (my guess).  I’m relieved my cycle seems to have gone right back to normal after last month’s CP.  

hopfenn :  I am SO sorry to read about your second CP, this is just terrible.  Glad your doctor is open to some testing although I do wish he would let you do more (and his dismissiveness really pisses me off!).  No advice on when a good time for the bloodwork would be – if you haven’t already maybe make a post – the ladies here are very knowledgeable!

cyprusbride18 :  Sorry to hear you and your husband have been struggling with this. TTC is really a mindf***! Definitely if you feel all the data gathering is causing more stress, it makes sense to pull back – stress is the one thing that there is consensus on having bad effects.  Good luck!

ladyvictoria :  Excellent news on the full insurance coverage! One less thing to worry about!!

JMer711 :  Did AF arrive/did you test?

jbirdlee1015 :  Sorry about AF but great that you are excited for next cycle!

MrsMellyBean :   sensoda :  How are you ladies doing?  How is the first tri treating you?

Post # 875
3510 posts
Sugar bee

livster :  Yes, I feel so blessed! I made an anonymous TTC with Infertility Instagram account because I really needed an outlet and so many couples are strained by the cost of testing, procedures, and drugs. My Brother-In-Law and his wife went into debt to pay for IVF for their first child. I’m grateful that money is not an additional setback for us. 

Fingers crossed for you this cycle!  

Post # 876
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

livster :  No AF yet (due tomorrow) but tests are still negative so I expect to see a temp nose dive in the morning and AF soon to follow.

Post # 877
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  Aw I’m so sorry bee. Loss is so hard, and multiple in a row is even harder. Sending you all the sticky baby dust possible. xxx I would go for an ultrasound around 7DPO. That’s when progesterone is supposed to peak so you should  be able to see how your lining is doing. 

ladyvictoria :  So glad to hear you guys have a plan and are moving forward! Sending lots of baby dust your way.

livster :  FX this is your cycle for a sticky bean!

AFM, I’ve been trying to temp this cycle but got sick with a sinus infection/flu right around estimated O so FF isn’t showing a good shift. I got a pretty clear CM peak though so I started my progesterone regardless. I’ve been having serious diziness this cycle with the progesterone orally, so they’ve switched me to vaginal starting tonight. I hope it helps some. I changed my name on FF to my user name on here, but I don’t have the VIP version so I’m not sure if I can follow other people. Someone with better technical advice please let me know! πŸ™‚ I also got my hysteroscopy cultures back since there was significant inflamation inside and on the back of my uterus. They came back negative so they’re not sure what could be causing that inflamation. I’ve been having some stabby pains in my cervix again so I’m starting to think it could be mild adenomysosis. When they did my lap she said it was impossible to look for adenomyosis without a hysterectomy. It feels like I can’t get anything in my body to work right, and we’re not even TTC yet. It makes me anxious that we’ll have trouble again. 

Post # 878
3510 posts
Sugar bee

catmom17 :  Thanks so much! I really need it. I hope that they can figure out what’s going on with the inflammation and that it doesn’t pose any issues when you do begin to TTC! 

Post # 879
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

Welp, my temp plummetted this morning so AF will be showing up soon… one more cycle to try and then we’re going on hiatus to try to time around some big trips we have scheduled. 

Post # 880
1871 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

livster :  it’s not the most fun but I’m hanging in there. 9 weeks, lots of nausea, some vomiting, lots of sitting on the sofa too lazy to do anything after work. But yesterday I had a lot more energy so I’m hopeful things might change soon. Had a scan last week, which was very exciting and all well so far 😊

Post # 881
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

JMer711 :  I hope this new cycle is the one for both of us! I specifically told my husband we can’t make any trip plans until we see how the next several months go, lol. I already know I don’t want to go back to our hometown for Christmas so I’m hoping I have a good excuse not to travel. We do want to do something for our 5th anniversary in July 2020, really hoping I have a baby old enough to drop off with the parents by then…

sensoda :  I’m so glad everything is looking great so far πŸ™‚ It’s funny how slowly time seems to pass but then suddenly everyone is already so far along! Hope feeling crappy subsides as you get closer to the 2nd tri.

Post # 882
163 posts
Blushing bee

Hey Everyone,

I decided to take a break from temping this month and just used OPK’s and CM as my guide. I’m about 8dpo today. I’m not planning to test unless my period is late.

I’m so thankful for the distraction of going back to school in a couple of months. Having that to plan and look forward to is helping me not to obsess. Honestly, I didn’t like what temping did to my psyche – starting each day thinking about TTC was a source of anxiety. Darling Husband and I discussed NTNP for the next few months, but he still wants to know when my fertile window is so we can have somewhat good timing. I’m nervous and excited about the possibility of pregnancy while I’m in school. It would be stressful, but neither of us wants to wait two years before TTC either as we’re both in our 30’s. Hopefully our dreams come true all at once πŸ˜€

I appreciate reading all your updates, even though I haven’t been on the boards a lot. I always feel less alone knowing you’re all going through the TTC rollercoaster as well!

Post # 883
1154 posts
Bumble bee

So much for my cycle going right back to normal after my chemical. I have been spotting for 4 days now, so I am guessing low progesterone, which would also explain the CP. My OB put in a lab request for day 21 progesterone bloodwork but suggested I wait till next cycle (she also thinks this spotting is actually AF come early) since this cycle is a) already late for 7dpo progesterone checks (today is 8dpo) and b) likely to be all over the place thanks to the CP. So I guess I will be back to religiously temping for my next cycle, to confirm ovulation and get the lab work done.

In the meantime, thank goodness for wine.

Post # 884
1154 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  “Impossible to look for adenomyosis without a hysterectomy.”

WTF Bee?! That is nuts! I don’t blame you for feeling worried but also really hope your fears are unfounded!

Post # 885
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

rosabelle :  Good luck! I’m stressed enough at the thought of working with a kid, I’d rather do that than be a Stay-At-Home Mom though mainly for financial reasons. But I would think that being in school will at least give you some nice flexibility πŸ™‚ Glad it’s a distraction for now but maybe you will have another big life event to plan here soon!

livster :  Ugh sorry about the suspected progesterone issues. I hope you can get it all sorted out. And I feel you, the night before AF arrived but I knew she was coming I HAD to have two glasses of wine, it’s like required right? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors