Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 991
1540 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  When do you hear about the job? Best of luck!

jbirdlee1015 :  That’s totally fair.How have you been feeling otherwise?

livster :  Did the spotting stay away?? Hope you were able to get in for your progesterone check this weekend. Let us know how the numbers are looking!

SeaOfLove :  How has your chart been looking? You never know how this journey will be, we struggled to have our first, but getting pregnant with #2 was a lot different. FX for you!!

hopfenn :  How are you doing love? How were the betas looking? Are you feeling ok? I’ve been thinking of you.

rosabelle :  Ugh I feel you, I’m impatient too! Well hopefully you won’t need the SA after all. FX for a BFP this cycle!

denkyem :  I’ve used B6 in the past and it has helped lengthen my LP! I hope these supplements do the trick for you. If not, it could be that your ovulation isn’t as “strong” as it could be. Is your temp shift obvious and sustained? Best of luck!!

Post # 992
5060 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MrsMellyBean :  Thanks darling! Things are still weird over here. FF refuses to give me cross hairs, which makes sense… But if I did ovulate when I was sick, I would be 9dpo. I refuse to test unless I have blaring symptoms or I have high temps past 18dpo based on a CD12 O-date. You guys will be the first to know if AF shows 😂

Post # 993
1300 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  Aww that’s so sweet! My betas were really low at 57, and then 48 hours later they dropped to 26. The day I got my first beta my tests started getting lighter though, and have been getting lighter since. I’m doing okay though! I’m really thankful it wasn’t ectopic, and I feel surprisingly positive about our future. 

I thought of you recently too actually, because I found an old thread on here about losses. You commented on it while you were pregnant with your daughter and shared your experience of your two previous losses. It gave me so much hope for myself 🙂 I’m really glad things are going so well for you this time!

denkyem :  I had some LP spotting that I was concerned about so I read that vitamin C and magensium are supposed to help. I started taking those and it seems to have helped a bit! I’m not 100% sure if the spotting was related to my first miscarriage or not though, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt. B6 is a good one as well as others have mentioned! Just be careful to not take too much Vitamin C or B6!

Post # 994
3510 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

MrsMellyBean :  Thank you! They told me ~2 weeks. I imagine the remaining finalists have to get in, and working with the final interviewer’s schedule was not easy for me. It’s all out of my hands now. I did the best that I could and I’m happy with whatever the outcome is. I’m more nervous about the upcoming surgery and biopsy… Although some of the people in one of my infertility groups do see some improved sperm production after the surgery. I’m trying not to get too wound up about it but I just can’t help it! It’s also on the day of our third wedding anniversary lol 

Post # 995
1154 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean : Thanks for checking in, so sweet of you!! I did the 7DPO progesterone check on Saturday and started spotting on Sunday undecided I called my OB’s office but she is on vacation so I think I’ll hear from her when she gets back (I doubt any of the other doctors in that office would follow up since this is not an urgent situation).  They posted my results on their online portal and from Googling around, the numbers appeared to be within the right range, but I am waiting for confirmation.  In the meantime, another long TWW just waiting for AF!

Post # 996
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

MrsMellyBean :  Feeling alright, just taking things day by day this early in the game. How are you doing??

Post # 997
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

MrsMellyBean :  Thanks for sharing that. Awesome that B6 worked for you, that gives me hope! I have been getting a very clear temperature shift — my temps go up about a degree and stay up until the day before my period comes. 

Post # 998
15 posts
Newbee

Opinions guys 😣 I have no idea what’s going on. This brown spotting is so abnormal usually might be a day or 2 then periods come powering on but no it stopped for a day and then i had mucasy brown discharge just now. Feeling like I have my periods physically cramp tired moody, back ache which I dont normally have. I took a test but I figured incase it was implantation on Sunday maybe to soon to show positive but I really don’t want to get my hopes up! I have irregular periods but never this spotting sort. Please help has anyone else been like this 🙇‍♀️

Post # 999
5060 posts
Bee Keeper

tje24 :  How long are your cycles typically?  I feel like it’s really hard to know what’s going on with so many missing BBT readings.  I know @livster just had a bunch of spotting, and doctors suspected it was low progesterone.  You could try taking a B6 supplement to help with your LP.

Post # 1000
15 posts
Newbee

They are irregular (baby 10.5months) got period back in October then didn’t get them til January then march so they have gotten slowly back on track

I was following temps last cycle and my base line temp is always 36.1 or .2 so my temps are high at the moment

Post # 1001
5060 posts
Bee Keeper

tje24 :  Anything is game postpartum!  Try not to stress out.  Just take it as another wonky postpartum cycle.  It can take awhile for it to become regular.  Are you/your baby sleeping through the night?  Are you breastfeeding?

Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

I’ve never had this spotting before tho without periods that’s why I was asking :/ , and yeah bubba has slept threw since 3 months old n breast feeding stopped just before 6 months. Prior to getting pregnant with her I was on the pill from age 15 I came off in Feb n fell in August (without trying) so I guess I dont really know what my periods are like .

Post # 3
5060 posts
Bee Keeper

tje24 :  Hopefully you get your answer soon!  I would keep testing weekly until you either get a positive or AF.  Good luck <3 

Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

Thankyou i hope so! xo

Post # 3
5060 posts
Bee Keeper

Checking in… *Possibly* at 13dpo. Maybe as low as 9dpo. By this time the cycle I got my BFP, I had super obvious symptoms – super hungry and sore boobs… But not like PMS sore. Today I don’t feel anything besides maybe some PMS… But I’m also weaning from middle of the day nursing/pumping right now, so my moods could be caused by that. I have a pact with a Mama in my April 2018 birth group to POAS on Sunday. She’s been actively TTC since January. Honestly, I couldn’t care less if I’m pregnant. I care more that she is! She deserves to get her BFP.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors