Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 12 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
3541 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

rosabelle :  No need to be sorry, it’s not like it was a surprise for me. I’m SO ready for this trip! I just need to wrap up some projects at work and get a move on with packing up my office. We’re also hosting a big party on Saturday so I need to prep for that lol 

Post # 3
674 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  I had that happen once and it was an implantation dip. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage but fx for you. Will you test?

Post # 3
5967 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

feedthebeags :  I think that’s my fear.  If it *is* an implantation dip, it’s just so late in my cycle…  I’ll see what my bbt is tomorrow and decide if I’ll test from there. 

When I got my BFP with my first, I took my bbt in the morning, realized it was still high which was strange for that point in my cycle, spent all day at work realizing I had a couple symptoms and obsessed about them, went home and immediatley took 3 different kinds of pregnancy tests. lol.  I imagine if my bbt is still high tomorrow, I would still wait a bit to test because BFNs are the worst.

Thank you, darling <3

Post # 3
5967 posts
Bee Keeper

AF showed. No dice. It was nice thinking it *could* mean something, but oh well.

Post # 3
294 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  Aw, sorry about AF! I would’ve hoped it was implantation as well. I hope you aren’t too disapointed and that your BFP isn’t far off <3 I agree, BFN’s are the worst. I always struggle with whether it’s better to test and get it over with or wait for AF.

Yes, TTC while living apart definitely isn’t ideal but we have had surprisingly good timing anyways. I’m thankful that Darling Husband has a job and I’m able to go to school, but it is a bit lonely in a new city on my own 🙂

Post # 3
5967 posts
Bee Keeper

rosabelle :  Thank you, darling <3  I hope your BFP isn’t very far off either!  I hope you and Darling Husband can be in the same city soon!

Post # 3
1662 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  That’s wonderful! I’m so glad to hear it. How is hubby feeling about the upcoming surgery?

hopfenn :  Ugh I’m sorry. Beta limbo is hell. I hope that everything is going well and that you’re feeling better about everything.

SeaOfLove :  I’m feeling pretty good. I’ll be 18 weeks tomorrow. Sorry you haven’t had any luck with the job search and have to deal with such insensitive comments on top of it all. Must be nice for that lady to be able to get pregnant whenever she wants. I’m in environmental sciences as well (not outreach/governemnt though)- such a great industry but it definitely has it’s challenges. Sorry AF showed after all, I was feeling so optimistic after that dip and rise. 

rosabelle : Sorry for the BFN but yay for starting school and having a regular schedule again. It really does make such a difference when it comes to sleep. I’m glad you guys have the ball rolling on DH’s blood test and SA. FX for you guys!

livster :  I’m sorry, that is so rough. I hope that you just caught the beginning of the heart starting and that your follow up in a weeks time will show a healthy, thriving babe!

Post # 3
5967 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsMellyBean :  Thank you, darling!  And I’m glad you’re feeling pretty good <3 

Post # 3
1477 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  My doctor said it was good and I have a nurse friend who works in obstetrics and she said we’re right on track. No spotting or anything, so feeling pretty good so far. Obviously a bit anxious, but given my loss history I think that’s inevitable. I managed to get a dating ultrasound out of my doctor, so I should hopefully get that in a week or two (I’m in Canada and normally we don’t get one until 12 weeks)!

Post # 3
1477 posts
Bumble bee

Weeeellll, small update. Started spotting today so we went to the ER because of my loss history. Hcg is only 1500, whereas 10 days ago it was 378. It went up, but that’s only a doubling time of 120 hours so it doesn’t look good. The doctor wants to see me for a follow up in 2 days, because he said it’s still possible it’ll double, but I’m not too hopeful. Feeling pretty down with a 3rd loss under my belt 🙁

Post # 3
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

hopfenn :  Nooooo! I hate that this might be happening to you again, I was so hopeful 😔 I really hope it’s a fluke. I hope you are doing as okay as you can. 

Post # 3
5967 posts
Bee Keeper

hopfenn :  Oh no, darling… 😢 I’m so so sorry…. I hope you have a relaxing rest of your weekend and there’s better news on Monday. Thinking of you ❤️

Post # 3
828 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

livster :  Thinking about you and sending you all the good vibes for a sticky bean ❤️❤️❤️

hopfenn :  Oh no bee! I’ve been gone for a while and logged back in to see this. Sending you all the love and good vibes. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this again. 

Post # 3
3541 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

MrsMellyBean :  We haven’t talked much about it since it got rescheduled. We’re both excited about our trip more than anything right now. Our flight is at 6am! 🙂 

I think he’s nervous about the recovery and also about the biopsy results… I think we both feel like we’re holding our breath, hoping and praying that there’s sperm. If not,some of the men in the MFI groups I belong to have had success with taking clomid and/or HCG and going from no sperm to producing, so we’ll have to discuss that. Pray for us!

Post # 3
1477 posts
Bumble bee

jbirdlee1015 :   SeaOfLove :   catmom17 :  Thanks guys ♥

Sadly didn’t really get better news. They found a sac measuring 5 days behind but nothing inside it. Hcg went up from 1556 to 1821 in 2 days, so that kind of stucks. I think I would have preferred to hear that it was over, vs still hanging on but without any hope.

Not sure what we’re going to do at this point – hopefully we’ll be able to see an RE, or at least meet my OB, soon to get some tests done. With 3 losses, I feel totally lost.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors