Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
1581 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  Enjoy your trip!

hopfenn :  I’m so sorry love, that is heartbreaking, I was really rooting for you :(. I hope that it’s just been a bout of terrible luck; I also hope you’re able to get in to see someone for some testing. Sending you the biggest hugs.  XOXO

Post # 3
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  Oh I’m so so sorry dear <3 Sending you love and light today. I would definitely push to see an RE at this point. You should get thyroid, progesterone, FSH/LH, and a clotting/loss panel if you can. A good RE will know how to deal with recurrent loss much better than an OB. 

Post # 3
5255 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

hopfenn :  Nooooo… I’m so sorry, dear.  I really hope it’s nothing or an RE can set a plan for you for next time, if you need it.  The limbo is awful.  I really hope you get your answers soon, and I’m thinking about you at this time <3

Post # 3
482 posts
Helper bee

Sorry to jump into the fray like this 🙁 But I have a few questions and hoping you lovely TTC ladies can offer some insight. Have been secretly stalking this board for a while. 

I am on cycle 2 of TTC. Possibly first proper cycle as my last cycle was a writeoff due to a faulty thermometer. 

OD was CD 20. We did BD on CD 18 and 19. By CD 20 and 21 boobs were sore as anything. Then it went away for a while and started getting sore again on CD 25 (5 DPO). I also got the highest temperature I’ve ever had on 5 DPO.

Now, I’ve had wisdom teeth issues on/off for a while and I am currently waiting on a surgery date to get them removed. My issue is that my wisdom teeth are really bothering me today (6DPO) to the point where it hurts to chew. The inflammation usually goes away on its on, but today’s flare up seems a little extreme. Mulling over whether today’s toothy flare-up is linked with my temp spike yesterday, but today’s temp hasn’t gone up, in fact it’s dipped.

I was reading somewhere that wisdom tooth pain can be an early pregnancy sign because of hormones. Has anyone experienced this? Also, has anyone got their wisdom teeth removed while pregnant? I need to get all 4 removed and if not pregnant now, there is a possibility that I may be pregnant by the time a surgery date is finalised. I do not want to wait for a surgery date as it could take months. 

This TWW is excruciating, makes me second guess everything my body does. 

Post # 3
5255 posts
Bee Keeper

greywacke :  My guess is that it isn’t related.  Pregnancy symptoms don’t start until your HCG is high enough, and HCG isn’t produced until the egg implants around 6-12dpo.  Symptoms usually follow about two days later.  When you have symptoms because your HCG is high enough, your HCG should also be high enough to be detected with a pregnancy test.  I recommend you get to the dentist stat.  Wisdom tooth infection is no joke and it could be much worse.  They’ll start you with antibiotics.  When it happened to me, I got mine out within two months.  Best of luck, Bee!

Post # 3
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hi everyone! Hopings its okay that I jump in on this. I’m new to charting and am anticipating having questions on my chart as more data gets entered as my cycles have been weird the last few months. I’m finding the charting process and the data super interesting! 

TTC/TTA: TTC #2

CD/DPO: CD6

Cycles TTC/Charting: Started TTC in January. This is my first cycle charting. 

Age/SO’s Age: 28/28

POAS/AF Date: No idea as my cycles have been wonky. I won’t test before 6/15.

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Charting is all new to me! I’ve used FF to track AF but not any additional data. I planned on charting two years ago but got a BFP my first cycle TTC. Now I’m nearly 6 months into trying for #2 and because my cycles range from 27-47 days I need some clarification on what the heck is going on. I think charting will help analyze my cycles! 

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tessa36

Random Question: What’s your current go-to coffee-house order? Lately I keep getting chocolate-coconut flavored iced coffees. So sugary sealed but so delish!

Post # 3
5255 posts
Bee Keeper

tessa36 :  Welcome, darling!  I hope this thread is helpful and a great place to connect 🙂

Post # 3
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

I am so, so sorry you are going through this. *hugs*

hopfenn :  

Post # 3
482 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  Thanks for the words! My wisdom teeth symptoms vanished overnight. I suppose it might have exaberated due to stress but I am keeping an eye. Today is 8DPO and my chart is looking promising.. I have a little estrogen surge (or maybe implantation dip?). Looking at my past charts I’ve never had a dip at 8DPO before. Trying not to get too hopeful. I am also feeling some light cramping. Thinking of putting off testing until at least 18 DPO, if I get there before AF starts. Even Darling Husband who never cared about my charts before is starting to pay attention for once. Haha. 

May2019-2

Post # 3
5255 posts
Bee Keeper

greywacke :  Hopefully this is it for you!  FX! I always put testing off too.  I’m proud of myself to not have touched an HPT the past two cycles.

Post # 3
1161 posts
Bumble bee

rosabelle :  TTC long distance sounds like a logistical nightmare. Major kudos to you and your husband for making it work!!

ladyvictoria :  Enjoy your vacation! Bermuda sounds wonderful.

hopfenn :  Oh Bee. I have been offline the past week (trying to avoid all things TTC-related) and I am just so saddened, so disappointed to read your updates. My heart hurts for you – after so much hope and promise, having yet another loss is just so unfair. I hope you have taken time to care for yourself – you have been on a rollercoaster this year and you deserve all the support you can get. Certainly, when you are ready to think about TTC again, your doctor has to run a full battery of tests – if they won’t, I really think you should find another doctor. But for now, be kind to yourself and know that we are all thinking of you ❤️

Post # 3
1318 posts
Bumble bee

livster :  Thank you! <3 I really appreciate your kind words! 🙂 I’m still kind of in limbo over here, unfortunately. My hcg had gone up when I went to the ER – it rose from 1556 to 1821. The doctor’s didn’t want to say that it’ll for sure be a miscarriage since it’s still rising, but it’s rising so slowly and I don’t think I’ve read many (if any) success stories of slow rising hcg. They saw a sac on the ultrasound measuring 5w3d, so 5 days behind, and basically I’m being sent for another ultrasound next Wednesday. No bleeding yet. I’m basically hoping for a miracle at this point! 

Post # 3
1161 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  Oh man, I know allllllll about the torture of limbo – hanging on to a sliver of hope while also trying to be realistic, attempting to go about normal life when it’s all you can think about…. It’s just miserable and I am so sorry you are going through this. I really hope you are getting good support. Praying for your miracle.

Post # 3
1318 posts
Bumble bee

livster :  Thanks livster! I really appreciate it 🙂 My husband is a great support and the few friends whom I’ve told about the pregnancy are being great as well. They’re just being there for me without constantly asking me how I’m doing and stuff, which is perfect. That’s exactly what I need right now. Like you, I’ve read many stories about slow rising hcg and saw that many of the ones that had a heartbeat went on to have a MMC so I’m kind of worried that’s what’s happening to me. The silver lining is that doctors will finally start to take me seriously about getting some testing done after 3 losses. I guess the only thing we can do is just pick ourselves up and try again, right?

How are you doing?? Have you had your follow up ultrasound yet? I know you’re in a crazy limbo right now as well.

Post # 3
3534 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

MrsMellyBean :  Thank you, we did! The days flew by but we had an amazing, relaxing time. I really needed that. Now I feel recharged, which is great because I start my new job in one week! 

livster :  It really is. I’m glad to be home (we missed our pup!) but it’s such a hard place to leave. Here’s one of my favorite shots that hubby took of me on the beach! It’s just stunning there.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors