Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 3
6336 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

ladyvictoria :  Wow!!  Beautiful!  I’m glad you had such a wonderful time!

Post # 3
6336 posts
Bee Keeper

Hey Bees. Sitting at 2dpo. Darling Husband and I only BD’d on O-4 this cycle. It was a huge bummer since my hormones during my FW postpartum has increased my sex drive, but I can’t get too upset since we’re not TTC too much yet. Of course, I find myself looking for anecdotes online for people who got a BFP by BDing only on O-4 🤦 We did have a solid BD where DH’s side effects didn’t seem to pose an issue, so I feel like there’s a chance even if it’s low. Trying not to be hopeful this cycle.

Post # 3
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

SeaOfLove :  Such a nice temp shift! It’s hard not to be hopeful even with only 1 BD in the FW. 

livster :  hopfenn :  How are you doing bees? I’ve been keeping you in my thoughts ❤️

AFM, I got my period on CD27, still no temp shift. It was super light bleeding though so kind of confirms an anovulatory  cycle. This one looks like it’s shaping up to be anovulatory too :/ Good news is I got the antibiotics finally so we’re trying to get the ureaplasma infection cleared up while waiting on my RE appointment. 

I also got my second MC necklace charm. It’s been really nice to have somehting tangible to wear since they were CPs so now ultrasounds or other momentos.

Post # 3
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

SeaOfLove :  Thank you 🙂 And good luck to you!

Post # 3
6336 posts
Bee Keeper

catmom17 :  I’m so sorry about your cycles.  I’m glad you’ll be able to take the antibiotics before the appointment with your OB.  Your necklace is beautiful <3  What an amazing momento. 

ladyvictoria :  Thank you, darling <3 

Post # 3
6336 posts
Bee Keeper

I was wondering… Do we want to start a new Charters of the Hive since this one is 8 months old and over 1000 responses?  I know I haven’t frequented the site for a couple years, but the first time I was TTC, the admins would get mad if we went over a certain number of responses… maybe the site can handle more than it could two years ago?  lol

Post # 3
1515 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  That’s a BEAUTIFUL charm, I love that idea so much.

I’m doing okay! I’m still in limbo. I had an ultrasound yesterday and they found a yolk sac, measuring 5+4. I should have been 7+3, so that doesn’t look too good. However my doctor is confused because my hcg is still rising and he was kind of expecting it to plateau by now. He didn’t order another ultrasound, but I have to go back for another beta draw on Monday to see what’s going on there. Limbo is the worst! Seems overall like it’s not going to be viable, which I’ve accepted already, but I’d love to just…get it over with so I can move on, heal and try again, you know?

Post # 3
6336 posts
Bee Keeper

hopfenn :  Oh gosh, I’m so so sorry, Bee.  That waiting game is awful….  Thinking of you during this difficult time.  Has your doctor talked about next steps with TTC?

Post # 3
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

Does anyone use the Ava bracelet for tracking? I just started using one this month and I’ve been inputting the temps I’ve been getting from it in FF. I know the temps are going to be different than with a typical BBT thermometer, but they’re like really all over the place.

Ava predicted O for CD16 (my normal range based on BBT/OPKs in the past is usually CD 14-16) but hasn’t confirmed. If I input another temp for tomorrow around today’s temp in FF, it predicts O as CD19 which would be very late. I had a lot of cramping on CD17. With BBT, my temp never spiked super high after O so I’m thinking it’s possible I could have ovulated on CD16, but then what’s the deal with the major dip on CD 18?? I’m so confused as to when I ovulated this month. Based on cramping and temps, I almost think it could have been CD 18, but why wouldn’t FF think so too? If it was CD 16, then we had great timing. If it was CD 18, it was ok. But if it was CD 19, our timing wasn’t good cry

What are your ladies interpretations?

Post # 3
6336 posts
Bee Keeper

JMer711 :  I’ve never used an Ava Bracelet or look at charts from them… those temps just seem crazy to me.  However, if I were to interpret them like I do my thermometer temps, I might be tempted to say CD19 was your O-date.  What days did you hit if that would be your O-date?

Post # 3
1671 posts
Bumble bee

greywacke :  Sorry you’re having issues with your wisdom teeth, that’s no fun at all. Is it possible that you’re clenching your teeth when you sleep? I was having terrible pain on one of my teeth and was sure that it was because I had a cavity, but turns out it was from stress/clenching my jaw while sleeping!

tessa36 :  Welcome! That coffee drink sounds delish – I love coconut. I hope temping helps clarify things and helps you get your BFP for #2!

livster :  How are things going mama?? I’ve been thinking of you.

ladyvictoria :  Beautiful picture! It’s always hard to come back to reality but it sounds like you have a lot of exciting things coming up in your world back home! 

SeaOfLove :  That’s a nice looking chart! I know you’re feeling down about the timing, but O-4 is still the fertile window! Have everything crossed for you my dear. A new charters thread would be a great idea!

catmom17 :  Sorry for the annovulatory cycles, but I’m glad you finally were able to get antibiotics! Any idea on when you’ll be able to see the RE? I probably asked you this before, so I apologize. Those are beautiful charms, it’s such a sweet way to commemorate those lovely babes- are they the birthstones and names of you picked?

hopfenn :  Oh my goodness love, I can’t believe you’re still going through it all, I’m so sorry. You have been in my thoughts. XO

JMer711 :  I think ladyvictoria may have an Ava. Does it come with it’s own app? I agree with SeaOfLove that those temps seem a bit crazy for what I’m used to looking at. I would say maybe CD18 or 19. What was your CM like? That should be a good clue.

Post # 3
623 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  If O was CD 19, then we hit O-5, O-4, O-3 and O+1. FF shows that as Low because it only tracks O-3 through O+1 — O-3 through O day have the best odds. If O was CD 16, then we hit O-6, O-5, O-4, O-2, O-1, and O. 

MrsMellyBean :  I didn’t track CM this cycle because I’ve been trying to go for a more relaxed approached by using the Ava tracker. But, since this is my first month using the Ava tracker it’s still getting used to my patterns… I probably should have still tracked everything else on my own this month…

Post # 3
623 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :   MrsMellyBean : This is what my Ava chart looks like — looks a lot more normal, but still hard to interpret when you then consider other factors. Resting pulse rate has a steady rise starting on CD 19. Temp has a steady rise starting at CD 18. Breathing rate starts to steadily rise starting at CD 16. None of them match up!

Post # 3
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

MrsMellyBean :  Thank you 🙂 Yes, lots on the horizon! New job starts Monday, I have a charity walk next weekend, and I just went through Wish Granter Training with Make-A-Wish and have two children that I’m meeting in the next couple of weeks to help them decide what they want their wish to be. Then hubby’s surgery and biopsy… Ah! 

JMer711 :  I’ve been using Ava for a year now. I stopped using FF when I learned we had an infertility issue because I just track to know what’s going on with my cycle now, and only needed one app for that. FF does have a setting for wearable sensors like Ava since it’s technically not a BBT, so you might want to switch your settings if you haven’t already. I don’t remember the 2 apps always matching up on their predictions, but the temps tend to speak for themselves. Based on both of your charts, CD18 looks likely for ovulation. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors