Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 3
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

ladyvictoria :  Ah, thank you! That doesn’t seem to have changed it’s interpretation at all, but at least now it’s set to know how I’m temping.

Post # 3
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

JMer711 :  No problem! I don’t think anything really changed when I updated that setting either but I felt better about it being accurate. 

Post # 3
1513 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  Responding here and then I’ll move to the new Charter! He started briefly mentioning that I’ll be seeing my OB for some testing after this loss finally happens (never thought I’d say that). Although I have an acquaintance who works with my OB and she said the wait for recurrent loss testing can be like 9 months and recommends getting referred straight to a fertility clinic, and even that can take a while. So who knows. I’ll be asking my doctor to refer me to the fertility clinic and see if there are any tests he can order in the meantime, like progesterone or the one for the clotting disorder, etc. At the very least I’ll see if I should take baby aspirin or something as a precaution. Who knows! My OB didn’t want to schedule an appointment yet because “we have to figure out what’s going on with this pregnancy first.” Sounds like I’ll be trying to get appointments but just…trying again in the meantime!

Post # 3
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

MrsMellyBean :  Commenting on here in case you don’t join the new charters board since you’re already preggers 🙂 Thank you ❤️ yes, those are the names I picked and their due date months. Since they were so early it made more sense to me to do their due months instead of the loss months.

Post # 3
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

catmom17 :  Also, I just got my RE appointment for Aug 21 and a whole bunch of bloodwork to do before then. I’m so glad to finally have forward movement!

Post # 3
1513 posts
Bumble bee

Edit: commented on old thread by accident!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors