1477 posts
Bumble bee

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: N/A

Cycles TTC/Charting: 7 cycles TTC, over a year charting

Age/SO’s Age: 28/28

POAS/AF Date: N/A

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Currently deleating with recurrent pregnancy loss, but no major plans yet. Just kind of waiting to see if this current pregnancy will end, or end up a miracle!

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopfenn 

Random Question: If you could live anywhere in the world, money, job, and family nearby is not an issue, where would you live? I love where we live now, but if money and job weren’t an issue then I’d like to live out in the country. It’s about a 30-45 minute drive from where I am now, so it wouldn’t even be too far, but I’d love to just live in a forest with no neighbours (as long as I can get good internet) where I could have lots of dogs and some chickens! 😀

Post # 5
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: 8DPO

Cycles TTC/Charting: 3

Age/SO’s Age: 30/31

POAS/AF Date: 6/4/19

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Currently just doing OPKs and tracking CM. If this cycle is a no go, I will start temping for the next one. Also might add Vitex, bc I started spotting today and I’m only 8DPO and I’m need my LP to be longer!

Random Question: If you could live anywhere in the world, money, job, and family nearby is not an issue, where would you live? Italy. In the middle of a vineyard. 

Post # 6
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Hi ladies! I was on this chart like 3-4 years ago when I was TTC #1. It took us a year to get pregnant with her. Then when she was 9 months old, I got pregnant again, without trying. Which still shocks me lol. My DS was born at 24 weeks and passed away at 3 weeks old. He was born in September. We started TTC again in March!

Post # 8
1477 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  I’m in Canada. My doctor has been quite dismissive through all of this, so that’s been unfortunate. He’s starting to take me more seriously now that I’m headed towards my 3rd loss. I’ll be pushing for appointments asap, I’m just left hanging right now because technically I’m still pregnant and no one knows what’s going on. Hopefully I’ll get answers soon. I have a follow up beta on Monday and either it will have gone up and I’ll get an ultrasound, or it will have plateaud/dropped and we’ll have an answer. Just have to make it until then!

natbrown0703 :  Oh gosh I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s so heartbreaking. Sending you lots of love and hoping you get your BFP soon <3

Post # 9
825 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTA, waiting for infertility workup before TTC, hopefully Nov or Dec 2019

CD/DPO: CD20, no O yet

Cycles TTC/Charting: I’ve been charting in some capacity since 2015, just recently got back into temping regularly 

Age/SO’s Age: 26/32

POAS/AF Date: ??? Probably 4-7 days from now unless I actually O this cycle 

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: PCOS, endometriosis, MTHFR, low progesterone, possibly LPD, 2 miscarriages/CPs, and chronic endometritis (but I have an antibiotic for that now). Had excision for the endo in January and waiting to get the PCOS and low progesterone fixed before TTC.

Link to chart: 

Random Question: If you could live anywhere in the world, money, job, and family nearby is not an issue, where would you live? Scotland probably, Inverness or Stirling. I’d also be pretty happy about either the northeast or northwest of Canada. Pretty much over the US right now; we’re actually working on getting PR in Canada so we can stay here and then retire in Scotland. 

Post # 10
825 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you dear ❤️

hopfenn :  Wow that’s a long waiting for testing! Hopefully you can get an RE to see you sooner. Has your doctor looked into a molar pregnancy? I know hcg often keeps rising with those. Crossing all my fingers and toes that this is your miracle rainbow, and that you get closure of some kind very soon. 

natbrown0703 :  I’m so sorry for your loss ❤️ I FX this time TTC is faster than for your Dear Daughter.  

Post # 11
825 posts
Busy bee

Also, I finally got my RE appointment for August 21!! So so excited to be moving forward with treatment. I have requisitions for a lot of blood work and an ultrasound before my appointment.

Post # 13
1662 posts
Bumble bee

natbrown0703 :  <3 Hi love. Hoping that this the cycle that will bring you a sibling for your two sweethearts. xoxo

catmom17 :  You have so much to deal with my dear, I’m glad that you finally have a date for your RE appointment! Just responding from the other thread, those charms are perfect and I love the names. I totally forgot you were in Canada, best of luck with your permanent residency! Also, Inverness seems beautiful, reminds me of Outlander (which is probably super annoying for people in Scotland to hear haha).

SeaOfLove :  Yay for the new thread, FX for thread starters luck!

hopfenn :  I know I commented on the other thread, but I’m rooting for you.

I’m not going to roll call obviously but I like checking in and seeing how everyone is doing. I hope you ladies don’t mind.

Post # 15
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

TTC/TTA: TTC this month, otherwise TTA until November 

CD/DPO: CD 22/6DPO

Cycles TTC/Charting: ~12 off and on 

Age/SO’s Age: 37

POAS/AF Date: 6/8

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Using Ava for tracking 

Link to chart: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/jmer711

Random Question: If you could live anywhere in the world, money, job, and family nearby is not an issue, where would you live? Orlando so I could go to Disney World anytime!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors