Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 391
552 posts
Busy bee

feedthebeags :  well bee guess what!!

This was my wondfo from yesterday. I showed it to Mr. Grey and he said he didn’t see anything, but again I had to explain that any line is a line .

I did a wondfo with FMU this morning and this is what I got. Pic taken within 5 mins. 

I am at 9 DPO currently. I immediately called Mr. Grey and this time he said he can see something. I saved some FMU so we ran out and got a FRER. 

It’s pink! Mr. Grey keeps telling me not to get too excited because he’s still skeptical. I really don’t know what to think. Still proceasing!! 

Post # 392
713 posts
Busy bee

greywacke :  My cheapies looked the same at 9DPO and now I have a 7 month old napping in my arms. Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 393
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

n00bee :  I’m sorry for your loss bee. It’s hard to mourn something that was so fleeting. I’ve had two and while I mourn them very much, it’s really hard for anyone else to remember. Hoping this cycle has a better outcome for you.

hopfenn :  Hey bee how was your appointment? Thinking of you lately.  

rosabelle :  That’s excellent timing! Rooting for you.

greywacke :  Congratulations bee! That’s clearly positive. 

AFM, we are ofically TTC now! I’m very excited. I’m currently having a waiting period of possible pregnancy after a shadow/squinter on a blue dye test, and D.H was so excited about the possibility of a pregnancy that he decided he was ready to TTC. I’m 99% sure I’m not actually pregnant — I’m 16DPO according to temps and the line was a suuuper sqinter. Probably a dye run. I’m also not convinced about my O date as my CM is not lining up with the potential temp shift at all and it looks like a potential O could have been CD20 or 21.  I’ll be testing with a pink dye test on Monday so I’ll update then. Feel free to analyize my chart and tell me what you think. 

Post # 394
905 posts
Busy bee

Here’s a pic of my super squinter in case anyone wants to help talk me off a ledge. 

Post # 395
133 posts
Blushing bee

feedthebeags :  Aw well at least breastfeeding can be such a beautiful experience while being a full-time job! 

Sorry I just assumed, I totally understand that though. I think the hardest part of all of this the lack of control and waiting. Especially if you are a planner like me.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  lou18. Reason: Changed BF to breastfeeding
Post # 396
713 posts
Busy bee

catmom17 :  I don’t know why but I’m leaning towards O on CD12. I see the squinter too without much squinting. FX!

lou18 :  that’s exactly it! I think that’s why I started charting a year before TTC and now I’m happy to not be dealing with AF but then also anxiously waiting for it. And as to breastfeeding yes it is very rewarding and I’m grateful for it because it was a struggle in the beginning trying to get my supply in.

Post # 397
1624 posts
Bumble bee

greywacke :  Awesome!! Congrats, bee!!

catmom17 :  I kind of see what you’re seeing! But I’m not sure about it. The blue dye tests are so hard to read. Do you have any pink dye ones? I also think O could have been closer to CD13.

My appointment went okay! Sadly they didn’t have all of my results in yet πŸ™ Apparently the computer systems for the hospitals in my city have changed and no one knows how to use them so everyone is slow with sending results. The only one my OB had was the antiphospholipid one, and I don’t have that autoimmune disease so that’s good! Still waiting on the karyotyping and the ultrasound results. I had my thyroid re-tested on Thursday so I should have those results tomorrow as well! Curious to see what my thyroid is doing now that I have no hcg in my system. 

Otherwise, I’m expecting I might O today so that’s exciting πŸ˜€ Finally! It was so delayed this cycle!

Post # 398
905 posts
Busy bee

feedthebeags :  I could see O somewhere between CD12 and 16. Took a cheapie this morning and it was a definite BFN. About half of people I showed it too couldn’t see anything at all, so I’m going with dye run/indent on that blue one. 

hopfenn :  Tested today with a cheapie and BFN. Kind of glad to know so we can move on to really TTC as soon as AF comes. Glad you’re not dealing with APA! Hoping that you get some answers with your other test results so you can move forward with a treatment plan and get your rainbow. 

Post # 401
552 posts
Busy bee

Thanks bees ! 😊

I did a digital yeaterday (10 DPO) and it was positive as well. I am going to stop testing now. I think I will just stress myself out worrying about darkness of lines. I think maybe a month later when we’ve settled down and had my tests I will try for a dye stealer to add to my memory box. 

Been looking at my chart and I must have implanted super early at 7 DPO because I had a big dip that day and a super squinter the next day (8 DPO). 9 DPO was clear as day. I have not had any implantation bleeding. 

I called my GP today and because he is super booked I can only get in a month from today. I’m a bit concerned about this. Aren’t there blood tests I should be doing? Should I insist to see a doctor? I don’t have a RE or gynaecologist. Sorry if if this not an appropriate question for this board, just super new to this. 

Post # 403
905 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  Yay for vacation! Are you guys switching to TTC after you get AF, or is it still a few months off? And thanks! I was hopeful but knew it was a long shot anyway. Waiting for AF now so we can try harder next month πŸ™‚ 

greywacke :  If you don’t have a history of MC or infertility it is totally normal to wait until later in the first trimester to be seen. They usually only do blood work (HCG and progesterone) if you’ve had a MC or two at least. Besides that there’s nothing to be done that early on. Your first US will probably be around 8 weeks. I only had one at 6 weeks with my son becasue they suspected ectopic due to my medical history and symptoms. Waiting around is hard, but you can be assured that it’s perfectly normal πŸ™‚ 

Post # 405
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

catmom17 :  Thank you so much. I was weirdly at peace with it…I say weirdly because I have ZERO chill when it comes to TTC, but I think part of it is that I’m still very much dealing with trauma from my first delivery- it kind of consumes all things pregnancy-related for me. So sorry about your confusing blue dye test! I took a close look at it, and that’s exactly what mine looked like when I wasn’t actually pregnant…they have a weird indent/dye run thing that happens. It was so disappointing!

greywacke :  Congrats!!! I love a good early implantation πŸ˜‚ 

AFM, I said I’d test on Wednesday so obviously I’ll test tomorrow. Would’ve done it sooner but we were on vacation and I purposefully left the tests at home.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors