Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 421
1472 posts
Bumble bee

Ahhh guys, I got a squinter on a wondfo today at 10dpo. FRER also showed a line but it was too faint and didn’t really photograph well. This will be my 4th pregnancy with no successes yet, so I’m kind of nervous! 

Post # 423
1472 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  I did some recurrent loss testing with my OB and pretty much everything came back normal. The only inconsistent thing was my thyroid so I have a requisition she gave me in advance to have that checked. I’m going to wait until Monday because that’ll be the first day of a missed period and I’ll get it tested then to see if I need meds! I should be able to talk to my OB about everything early next week!

Post # 424
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  Congratulations! Sending you so mich sticky baby dust right now. Are you on progesterone? There’s mixed results on if it helps recurrent loss but it won’t hurt you so it might be worth a shot. Also did your doctor say anything about baby aspirin? Several friends of mine with many miscarriages were told to take a baby aspirin a day to help prevent tiny blood clots, even if you don’t have any clotting factors. Hope your appointment with your OB goes well and that she’s able to give you some answers. Xx

Post # 426
1472 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  Thank you! My OB is of the belief that progesterone doesn’t really help but she’ll prescribe it if I want it. I also had all the tests done for the clotting disorders so she said she didn’t recommend taking baby aspirin. I want to ask her about all of it one more time when I talk to her, just in case. The main one I’m nervous about is my TSH so I’m looking forward to getting it tested on Monday!

SeaOfLove :  Thank you soooo much! 

Post # 427
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  ❤️❤️❤️ Hoping that your TSH falls in line then. 

Post # 428
292 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  wishing so hard for a sticky baby for you!!! It sounds like you have a good plan with your OB and I really hope this is a healthy and successful pregnancy <3

Post # 429
1472 posts
Bumble bee

rosabelle :  Thank you so much! It makes a world of a difference to have a doctor who is on my team for this journey!! 

Post # 432
1472 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  Thank you!! So glad to hear from you. You’re always so positive and supportive! How are you doing? How far along are you now?

Post # 433
1661 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :   hopfenn :  thanks ladies, babe and I are doing well. I’ll be 30 weeks tomorrow! 

SeaOfLove :  It’s almost time to officially TTC! How are you feeling about it all?

Post # 435
1472 posts
Bumble bee

Well guys, look like I’m having another chemical. You’d think I’d be used to this by now, but nope, adding a 4th loss to the pile really sucks.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors