Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 436
96 posts
Worker bee

hopfenn :  I am so unbelievably sorry. No words. Please be kind to yourself, I wish there was a way I could help. 

Edit: If I can help regarding August POAS please let me know, if you need to delete/unfollow the thread please do. Whatever is best for you.

Post # 437
1477 posts
Bumble bee

lou18 :  Thank you ♥ I think I’ll be okay to keep August running.

I’m super confused now. I used a cheapie with SMU and it actually got darker. So my cheapies are showing totall decent progression, even better than my last pregnancy, but my FRERs are showing none at all. They’re all from the same batch # so either my cheapies are wrong, or my FRERs are broken. Something just doesn’t add up!

Anyone have any thoughts? I wasn’t going to get seriel betas done but now I think I’m going to request them.

Post # 439
674 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  I’m really sorry bee. Was hoping since everything came back normal on your bloodwork you’d be fine. Maybe you should consider taking baby aspirin? 

Post # 440
674 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  I’m really sorry bee. Was hoping since everything came back normal on your bloodwork you’d be fine. Maybe you should consider taking baby aspirin? 

ETA seeing those tests I’m thinking everything is looking good unless you’re spotting?

Post # 441
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  I’m so sorry you’re going through this again dear ❤️ I would 1000% call and request betas. Those lines look really good, and the clear progression on the cheapies is promising. Sending you all the luck I can. 

Post # 442
1477 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  SeaOfLove :   feedthebeags :  No spotting! Not really feeling much of anything. I’m actually nauseous and dizzy on and off but otherwise I feel normal. I was definitely expecting the FRERs to be darker by now. They darkened every 2 days quite a bit during my last pregnancy. But the fact that the wondfos are getting darker is confusing! Either the wondfos or the FRERs are lying to me 😛 

I’m doing one beta tomorrow (and my TSH) and I’m going to request a 2nd one. Once I get to talk to my OB hopefully on the phone, I’m going to ask her about baby aspirin and progesterone and see what she says! Thanks for looking at the tests for me! ♥

Post # 443
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  Let’s hope it’s the FRERs that are lying! Crossing all my fingers and toes for you dear. 

Post # 445
1215 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  Oh man, not another rollercoaster for you! I’m glad you have a more supportive medical team behind you and I do hope you get some quick answers – certainly betas sounds like a good first step.  Keeping everything crossed for you!

Post # 446
674 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  GL and keep us posted with your results. Will you get your beta numbers the same day? I know it’s important to get two to compare but a high initial number would surely put you at ease some. 

Post # 448
121 posts
Blushing bee

hopfenn :  I’m so sorry you’re going through this. It sucks getting conflicting info and not knowing what is happening. FX for good betas and a smooth pregnancy moving forward.

Post # 449
1477 posts
Bumble bee

Thank you all for being so supportive and caring. I’d be so lost without you guys!!

catmom17 :  I sure hope so!

SeaOfLove :  Thank you! I’ll definitely keep you guys updated!

livster :  I’m so tired of these rollercoasters 😛 I hope you’re doing well and baby is growing!

feedthebeags :  Sadly it usually takes a day or two to get the results here. I’ll be calling my OB tomorrow and pestering them to see if they have the first one! I’m also getting my TSH checked and my OB said she’d call me with that result when it comes in, so hopefully she’ll get it all quickly.  

lou18 :  Thank you♥♥

stellate23 :  Limbo is honestly the worst! 

Post # 450
1662 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  Ugh I’m sorry about all of the uncertainty. That’s the worst! Hoping for some fantastic betas and TSH levels today mama. Hugs

livster :  How are you doing love? Any updates?

SeaOfLove :  I totally get it, all of those emotions are to be expected after dealing with infertility and/or loss. I was the same way! I hope that your journey is short and sweet so you can enjoy being pregnant once again! FX for you friend!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors