Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 452
1513 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  Thanks so much ♥ I really appreciate it! My hopes are pretty low right now, but I guess all I can do is wait and see!

Post # 453
1220 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  Hoping for good news – you have been through so much already.  Keep us updated ❤️

Post # 454
1220 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  20 weeks this past weekend, having another little girl ❤️ Have you found out the sex? You are in the final stretch – so crazy!

Post # 455
1513 posts
Bumble bee

livster :  All I can do is keep hoping and keep trying until one of them sticks eventually (or so I hope). I’ll post updates as I get them!!

Post # 457
1513 posts
Bumble bee

I have an update. I did my first beta but I’m not going to bother with the 2nd one. My cheapies are entering squinter status again and I’ve started spotting a bit so I’m calling it! Wish my luck for #5 guys.

Hopefully my OB will call me with my TSH results either way because I’m curious about that, and then I can ask her about baby aspirin and progesterone for the next pregnancy.

I’ll also be scheduling my sonohysterogram as soon as I start AF fully so that I can get that potential polyp checked out to see if it’s there/needs to be removed. So I guess we have an action plan.

We’ve also started exercising! We’ve decided to take up running together. Darling Husband needs to lose a little bit of weight (like, close to 20lbs ideally) since I think it would be really good for sperm health.

I’m sad, but I guess it makes me feel a bit better that it was a chemical and not a later MC like the last one. And also it makes me feel better that we still have things to try going forward. I’m coming for you, Rainbow Baby!

Post # 458
156 posts
Blushing bee

hopfenn :  I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s great that you’re getting more info and finding ways to move forward, though. And adding in exercise can be so so good, mentally and physically. You seem so resilient in the face of such shitty luck. That future rainbow baby will be lucky to have you!

Post # 459
1513 posts
Bumble bee

stellate23 :  Thanks, that’s really sweet of you 🙂 I have to be resilient. The only thing that scares me more than having more losses is the idea of not ever getting my rainbow baby, so I have to keep fighting!

Post # 460
1513 posts
Bumble bee

Update! I got my RE appointment! I called to see how much longer the wait was and they were like, “oh yeah your name is close to the top of the list so have this appointment in 2 weeks.” I’m SO overwhelmed and thankful.

I LOVE my OB, she’s wonderful and has been the best at moving things forward, but her speciality is helping pregnant ladies and has a million pregnant patients. I’m looking forward to talking to someone who specializes in fixing someone who has trouble getting pregnant/staying pregnant, even if it’s just to get a second opinion. August 28th can’t come fast enough!

Post # 462
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  I’m so sorry dear. That’s amazing that your RE will see you so soon! It’s true that OBs can be great, but when it comes to infertiltiy or RPL there’s no one better than an RE. Hoping your appointment goes super well and they’re able to get you a good treatmemnt plan. 

Post # 463
694 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  I’m really sorry but it’s good you have a game plan going forward

Post # 465
2219 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

hopfenn :  I’m sorry about the chemical, but I just want to tell you that your positive attitude is so inspiring and it will serve you VERY well when your rainbow baby does appear on the scene!  Parenting is so full of challenges, and parents who don’t get sucked into despair or stress do so much better at it IMO.  My baby has a genetic disorder and some special needs, and we try to maintain an attitude similar to yours.  It’s so important… “just keep swimming!”  Good luck at your RE appointment!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors