Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 466
1470 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you!!

catmom17 :  I hope so too! My OB seems confident that my losses may be due to the potential polyp they found in my uterus, so at least now I can get that checked out pretty much as soon as AF wraps up and we’ll know more then!

feedthebeags :  Having a plan really helps!

KittyYogi :  Thank you! That’s so sweet of you to say and I really appreciat it 🙂 I definitely have my low moments but at the end of the day I know I just need to keep pushing forward. “Just keep swimming” is pretty much one of my favourite movie quotes of all time!

Post # 467
1661 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  That’s fair, but you had your own struggles during your journey so it’s ok to own that! I think it’s wonderful that your partner has been so proactive and involved this go around. Hopefully it makes for a shorter journey!

livster :  We are having another girl as well <3 how sweet! Glad to hear things are going well mama 🙂

hopfenn :  Oh love, I’m so sorry to hear your update on your tests, that is so heartbreaking. I cannot get over your strength and resilience in this situation – you are amazing! I’m so glad that you called the fertility clinic and that you’re getting your first appointment soon. Did you get your TSH numbers back? I sincerely hope that the polyp is what’s causing the issue and that once it’s resolved, you can get on your way to meeting your lovely rainbow. Sending you the biggest hugs my dear.

Post # 468
1470 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMellyBean :  My TSH came back completely normal this time! It was 0.56. So if anything, it seems like it’s most consistently low. My hcg was only 16 at the time, so I’d still like to get it tested again next time I’m pregnant, where my hcg actually rises approrpiately. 

For now I think we’ll be taking a one cycle break again because I have an appointment for the saline ultrasound next Wednesday to look for the polyp. Then I’ll have to wait for those results, then wait for surgery, then recovery time, etc. I’m hoping it’ll all happen quickly so we only miss one cycle and not more! REALLY hoping this is going to be the solution to everything. My OB seems confident about it!

Post # 469
821 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

hopfenn :  That’s great. Really hoping you can get all that done within one cycle so you don’t have to wait more than necessary!

Post # 470
821 posts
Busy bee

AFM, I’m having some major cramps today. I’m starting to really worry that my endo is growing back. 

Post # 472
821 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  Thanks dear. I really hope not too! Before my surgery I was taking naproxen or codeine at least 3x a week, and from last cycle to now I’m almost back up to that rate again. I know nsaids aren’t good for TTC, so I’m hoping at my appointment next week she can give me some alternative solutions. 

Post # 475
95 posts
Worker bee

hopfenn :  Please let us know how you go. Sending love and prayers your way.

catmom17 :  I’m so sorry. Do you have plans for further surgeries?

SeaOfLove :  Looks like it was the 10th based on temps, do you have a consistant luteal phase length?

Post # 477
95 posts
Worker bee

SeaOfLove :  Hmmm interesting! I was also thinking the 10th because of your EWCM still being present that day, and not on the 11th. What was your CP on the 10th? I have found for me that if temps are more helpful if I look more at the trend, so I just saw the temp on the 5th as a bit of an outlier. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors