Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 481
293 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  I would guess CD 11 or 12 as well. There’s not a real “spike” until CD12 but your other signs seem to point to CD11? Your timing seems good!

hopfenn :  I hope your procedure goes well! You have such a great attitude!

catmom17 :  Sorry you are in pain 🙁

Post # 482
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

rosabelle :  Thank you ❤️

SeaOfLove :  If CD5 is an outlier high temp, I’d say CD11 is O for sure. O-1 is good timing!  My appointment is on Wednesday so not much longer at all. 

lou18 :  Thank you ❤️ I don’t currently have plans for more surgeries, but I was told I would likely have to have more in the future. It’s only been 7 months since the last one though, so I’m really hoping I can get another year or so out of it at least. 

Post # 485
293 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  awww I can definitely relate. Sometimes it’s easier for me to be pessimistic because then I’m less disappointed with a BFN. This process really plays with your emotions!

Post # 487
1475 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  Really hoping the endo isn’t coming back ♥ 

rosabelle :  Totally agree with you there! 

SeaOfLove :  I also get pretty negative about the whole thing, especially in the TWW. It’ll be like 6dpo and I’m like, “yeah I’m out for the next 4 months at LEAST.” 

Post # 489
1475 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t have any updates yet but I’m getting anxious for my sonohysterogram on Wednesday. I’m weirdly excited for it. I honestly hope they find a polyp, because then I’ll have something to blame. 

That’s it! Just needed to vent/get that out somewhere!

Post # 490
822 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  Girl, I am a huge bundle of nerves waiting for my appointment on Wednesday as well. Praying the next day and a half fly by and the HSG finds something! I had mine done when I had the lap and they found (and cleared) a partially blocked tube. Really really hope you can find something to blame/fix! 

Post # 491
1475 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  What time is your HSG tomorrow? My SHSG is at 1:30 so only a day and a bit to go for me! I’m basically counting down the minutes.

I hope your HSG finds something they can fix! Isn’t that just the dream? I hope you report back as soon as you’re done there, and I’ll do the same!

I’m sure they won’t be telling me too much during the procedure, but I fully plan on putting on my chatty-game-face and just asking a billion questions to break them so that they tell me things.

It took them a month to send my OB the results of the last ultrasound I had done there, so my other plan is to call them like…daily and ask if they’ve sent the results yet. If they find something, I’d LOVE to get surgery done this cycle so we don’t have to miss two cycles! That’s the goal!

Post # 493
1475 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you!

Mine went pretty well. It was uncomfortable and kinda painful (like the worst day of period cramps + lightning crotch), but over quickly. They said I have zero polyps. My uterus is empty, clear and apparently very pretty. I have mixed feelings about it. I’m thankful I don’t need surgery, but also kind of disappointed that this means I don’t get to have an answer.

catmom17 :  Any word on how your appointment went??

Post # 495
822 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  That’s so frustrating! I’m sorry. It’s good that your uterus looks good, but it really sucks not having answers. 

AFM, my appointment went really well today! I love my new RE. She really listened and explained everything. I had an HOUR long transvaginal ultrasound, not pleasant but at least they were thorough. Confirmed PCOS with 21 measureable cysts between both ovaries. I also have a small submucosal fibroid which means it’s inside my uterus. The good news is I ovulated right when I suspected acording to CM so I’m 4DPO now, and she thinks my lack of clear temp shift is due to low progesterone. So I’ve got an RX for prometrium. This cycle I’m doing more bloodwork at 4DPO (today) and 6DPO to check progesterone levels, and then I’ll start the supplementation. If we aren’t sucessful this cycle, next cycle we’ll do a follicle monitoring ultrasound series to track O and see if more cycsts are formed. Then I’ll have an HSG in 3 months if we’re still not pregnant by then. After that she said I’ll start Clomid and probably FSH or HCG injections to help things along. It’s really nice finally having a plan. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors