Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 497
828 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
catmom17 :  I’m glad you have a good plan in place. FX it happens before you need to move on to clomid. 

View original reply
hopfenn :  glad to hear it turned out well. I know you’re frustrated that there was nothing that can point to why you had your losses, but at least you know your uterus is all clear and ready for you to get pregnant again. Hopefully this time you’ll have a good plan with your RE so that it can be a healthy and full term pregnancy. 

Post # 498
162 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
catmom17 :  I am so excited that there is such a clear plan ahead! How are you feeling?

Post # 499
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
catmom17 :  It must feel sooooo good having a plan to move foward, that’s awesome! Hopefully you’ll get your BFP soon and not even need the plan, but either way it feels great to be taken care of!

Post # 500
421 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  Sorry you don’t have any answers at this point, but glad to hear you are clear to continue TTC. I hope you get your rainbow soon!!

View original reply
catmom17 :  I’m glad your RE was so thorough and helpful! FX for a BFP!

AFM, I’m just waiting to ovulate. I’m at CD17, which is a bit later than usual for me. But I’ve had more days with EWCM this cycle than usual and we’ve BD’d more. Hopefully we can keep it up until O is confirmed 🙂 I didn’t end up going in for my CD3 bloodwork this cycle. It didn’t work out well with my schedule and I decided I’m fine waiting another month. It will be good to get that done though.

Post # 501
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
feedthebeags :  I’m trying to look at it that way as well. At least I don’t need surgery. Not having polyps is a good thing ultimately hahah. 

View original reply
rosabelle :  Thanks! I hope so too. I’m starting to see that we’re going towards the “unexplained” category which is kind of rough, but it’s what happens in most cases. It just means we get to keep trying. I know I’ll be guarded and anxious, but all we can do is keep going and pray that one of them will stick! And what it does, man will that baby be a blessing!

Post # 502
910 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Thank you!! I am really glad to have a plan. 

View original reply
feedthebeags :  Thank you! I really hope so. 

View original reply
lou18 :  I’m feeling very positive about the whole thing now. I was really worried about my lack of temperature shifts in charting, but knowing that I am releasing eggs at least sometimes helps a lot. Plus knowing that my doctor is supportive is the biggest thing for me. 

View original reply
rosabelle :  Thank you! She’s the best. I hope you have a good experience when you see your RE soon. CD3 bloodwork is a good place to start for sure. 

View original reply
hopfenn :  It’s very nice having a plan in place. I am in awe of how well you are handling all of this and the uncertainty of it all. I’m rooting so hard for you!

Post # 504
3261 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
catmom17 :  Not sure how I missed your update. I’m glad you’ve got a plan of action and can trust your RE. She seems great and thorough, really on top of things! Is she considering you high risk due to your last pregnancy? 

I saw a new OBGYN and had my files transferred from my son’s pregnancy/delivery. I’ll be considered high risk because he was born 8 hours “preemie,” even though neither he nor I had any complications (well until the stupid spinal headache but that’s outside the scope of pregnancy/delivery apparently). So, not super thrilled about that, BUT I’m a “better safe than sorry person.” And I do know statistics show that subsequent babies can come earlier than the one before, which is scary to think about! 

FX for a BFP this cycle! You and 

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  pregnant at the same time would be amazing! 

Post # 506
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Aaahhh!! I’m so happy to see this!! Omg congratulations my dear!

Post # 508
1768 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
hopfenn :  I’m glad that you have a pretty uterus (lol!) and no need for surgery, but I can understand the disappointment in not being able to pinpoint a cause in all of this. I sincerely hope that RE will be able to provide you with an easy, painless protocol to bring your sweet rainbow babe home. Your outlook is awe-inspiring. I’m rooting for you always!

View original reply
catmom17 :  I’m happy to hear that you’ve had such a positive and productive appointment. Also WOOT for ovulating! Hope you won’t need to go through with any treatment because you get your BFP this cycle, but it’s definitely nice to have a plan just in case!!

View original reply
rosabelle :  Best of luck this cycle my dear! Has O been confirmed yet? Glad you’re having lots of EWCM and have been able to BD a bunch this cycle. Hopefully you won’t need to do the CD3 bloodwork after all.

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Eek, congrats!!!! How are you feeling? So excited for you ! Yay!

View original reply
MsPlucky :  Oh man, hopefully seeing a high-risk OB just means that you get to see your future little bean more often and that they don’t come earlier than your son.

Post # 509
421 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy this happened for you while you were still in the NTNP phase 😀

View original reply
MrsMellyBean :  Thanks! Still no O yet unfortunately. I got a blazing positive OPK this morning so hopefully it’s right around the corner! DH and I have been talking about whether we’ve been wrong about when I’ve ovulated during the past months of trying. I haven’t charted consistently until recently and I only used OPK’s off and on. My CM doesn’t seem to be a great indicator this month – maybe I shouldn’t have relied on it so much in the past. I’m on CD18 now. I have had cycles as long as 32 days in the past so I’m not worried. DH seems more anxious about it – he’s suddenly reading about BBT and OPK’s, learning how it all works 🙂 Every morning after he hears my thermometer beep he asks if I’ve ovulated yet. It’s sweet but also a lot of pressure to ovulate! Planning to BD again tonight … FX

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors