Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 511
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  congrats! I just looked at your chart, gives me hope that one day I’ll get knocked up from one BD. Haha, sorry if that was a Too Much Information comment. 

Post # 513
6937 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  congratulations bee! 😊

Post # 515
910 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

View original reply
MsPlucky :  thank you! I’m very happy with our plan going forward. She really is amazing! She looked over my pregnancy charts and confirmed my suspicion that I very likely had undiagnosed preeclampsia with DS, along with the preterm labor and the placental abruption, so they will be considering me high risk. I’m actually really happy about that because my last OB was basically neglectful and I don’t trust her anywhere near me or my babies again. Plus I want a VBAC which is considered a high risk birth here. I’m glad your doctor will be monitoring you appropriately! Hopefully your next one stays in until full term, but if you have spontaneous early labor again it will be good to have a high risk OB. And in the best case scenario you’ll just get extra ultrasounds and have a good 40 week birth 🙂 

View original reply
MrsMellyBean :  Thank you! I’m hoping for the best, but it’s so nice to know my health issues are being taken seriously and that there’s a plan in place in case I need it. 

View original reply
rosabelle :  FX the charting more carefully makes it easier to hit your FW! 

Post # 516
910 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

AFM, currently 6DPO and PMSing like crazy. My progesterone prescription hasn’t been approved for coverage yet, so I have to wait until next week to start it. So I’m 90% sure I’ll be out this cycle since I never get more than 8DPO according to my charts. I have had some seriously breathtaking pain in my right ovary which I wanted to believe was implantation, but it was clearly on the side. I’m not optimistic that I can get anywhere but another CP without progesterone though, so I’m kind of hoping I’m not pregnant until next cycle when I can start supplementation.

Post # 517
6937 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Maybe it’s time for a new thread. Any takers? Anyone want to get thread starter luck?

Post # 518
3261 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
candy11 :  Why do we need a new thread?

So, question! Which thermometer do you ladies use? I still have mine from 3 years ago when I started temping. Worked perfectly, conceived my son, didn’t touch it for over 2 years. Now we’re TTC again (maybe, who knows if I’m even ovulating) and my temp seems to be stuck at 96.8. Or so I thought. Had my husband use my thermometer after being up and moving around for an hour and he was also 96.8. So I took it vaginally, and my temp was 97.9. So now I’m thoroughly confused, wondering if my thermometer sucks, and if my temps all this cycle have just been off because of this thermometer so of course my chart looks insane. But would it really be accurate vaginally and not orally? Is it really THAT big of a difference between the two? 

Before my son, you could set your watch by my temps, cm, ovulation, everything. And this cycle I’m all over the place. Haven’t gotten higher than a 97.58, and it dropped back to 96.8 after (or did it?). I’ve had some brief feelings of “that’s identical to when I got pregnant with my son,” on the same days, buuuut I just don’t know. 

Anyway, I’ll probably temp vaginally next cycle just to get a more accurate picture of what’s going on before I go beating down my doctor’s door. I feel totally fine and healthy – I have no other thyroid issue symptoms, and not even sure if my temp is actually low. 

Post # 521
3261 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  The one with the best review stars had a lot of fake reviews and people said we’re really inaccurate. I did buy the blue [email protected] one, which had good reviews on Walmart’s website. It’ll be here later today, yay Amazon 1-day free shipping! Maybe that’s the problem. How annoying would that be…

Post # 522
6937 posts
Busy Beekeeper

MsPlucky :  this one is getting long. Plus it’s good to start fresh, so new people can feel comfortable joining us. 😊 in the past starting the new thread has given luck to those ttc. We are tta at the moment. anyone? 

Post # 525
3261 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
candy11 :  Makes sense!

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  I’m excited to see. Of course, not with be completely accurate until I start a new cycle, but I’m going to double temp and see how close they are!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors