Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 526
114 posts
Blushing bee

catmom17 :   Aw I am so glad to hear that! Honestly I’ve found a good Doctor is half the battle when it comes to medical issues. It is great news you are ovulating. If it helps with my LO, my temps don’t show ovulation for when he was conceived but here he is, so it isn’t everything! I’m really excited for you moving forward.

Post # 527
875 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

MsPlucky :  I use a cheap BBT from Walmart. Some months my temp has been super low as well, but I tend to run lower than normal anyway. Suspected thyroid issues because I sit around 97 during the day, but the labs all came back clear. Hopefully your new thermometer fixes any issues you’re having!

Post # 528
875 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

lou18 :  Thank you so much! That’s so sweet. And very encouraging to hear that temp shifts aren’t 100% necessary to conceive. 

Post # 529
1220 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  OMGGG!!! CONGRATULATIONS BEE ♥️♥️♥️ I know how worried you have been about another long TTC journey, so this is the best surprise (and on 1 shot too?!). Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Post # 530
1220 posts
Bumble bee

hopfenn :  You continue to inspire with your enduringly positive attitude Bee! Glad everything looks good and I just hope with all this groundwork and support you finally get your sticky bean soon.

catmom17 :  Glad you got some good news after the ups and downs the past few months. FX for you!!

Post # 532
1517 posts
Bumble bee

livster :  Aawww thank you, that’s really sweet to hear! Still waiting on my karyotyping results and I’m kind of worried about those since everything else seems to be coming back normal. I think my OB’s office wants to kill me because I’ve been calling them pretty much every day 😛 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors