Charters of the Hive – #103

posted 3 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 91
190 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  It’s so hard trying to plan the best time for TTC and at the same time knowing you can’t control when it happens. I hope it’s quick for you this time!

Post # 92
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

jbirdlee1015 :  Thank you!! 

tm6173 :  Welcome! My son was born February 2018 as well ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope your cycle regulates quickly.

SeaOfLove :  Sorry to hear AF showed up. Welcome back to the grudgingly TTA side of things….hopefully it goes by quickly for both of us. It’s hard to wait to TTC especially when you know it might take the better part of a year once you do start trying. I really hope it’s so mich faster for you in September.

AFM, I think I had a cyst burst tonight ๐Ÿ˜‘ My period was only 2.5 days, and then today was CD4 and I had sudden pain tonight with heavy fresh bleeding with huge clots. I know I can’t be pregnant because we haven’t BD in like 7 weeks, or I would think it was another miscarriage. So weird and frustrating. 

Post # 95
6725 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

sensoda :  thank you!

natbrown0703 :  congratulations on your BFP!

SeaOfLove :  oh no so sorry AF showed up.

tm6173 :  welcome!

catmom17 :  so sorry about the bleeding and pain. Our son was born in February 2018 too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 96
6725 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

livster :  congratulations happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

Post # 98
1321 posts
Bumble bee

I have updates! Imet my OBGYN yesterday and oh. my. god. I love her. She’s in her 30s so it just felt like chatting with a good girlfriend. She’s sending me for some RPL testing, but also she told me that my TSH is too high. My doctor told me it was normal, the sonofabitch. She told me it’s fine for day to day life, but not for TTC/pregnancy. It’s considered subclinical hypothyroidism, because my TSH is 7.3 but they want it to be 2.5 or less for pregnancy. We’re going to retest for it when the hcg is out of my system from this last loss, and if it’s still high then I’ll go on a low dose of thyroid meds and this might be the answer to all of my problems.

On one hand, I don’t want anything to be wrong, but on the other hand it kind of feels SUPER good to potentially have an explanation and a fix for my losses. It’s like I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel and I have hope for my next pregnancy!

SeaOfLove :  Sorry to hear about AF ๐Ÿ™ Sounds like you have a fun summer planned, though, so I hope it’s a blast and that it goes by quickly!

Post # 99
1706 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

hopfenn :  I don’t go here but 7.3 is high and I’m shocked your doctor said that was normal. Below 2.5 is optimal for ttc and pregnancy but anything over 4.5 is medication worthy. Mine was 2.8 so I didn’t need medication and was able to get it down to 1.8. I’m so glad your new obgyn is addressing this and I hope it’s exactly what you needed. 

Post # 101
1321 posts
Bumble bee

dreamreve1 :  I guess my doctor said it was normal because my T3 and T4 looked okay, but the OB said it’s considered subclinical hypothyroidism. I’m SO relieved she’s being helpful about it! She said there was a chance it was out of whack because I had hcg in my system when we tested for it last time. Now I’m anxious for my current hcg levels to go away so I can re-test and get answers!

SeaOfLove :  Thank you!! I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I’m just excited that my new doctor heard my concerns and is moving things forward. It feels SO good! 

Post # 102
190 posts
Blushing bee

hopfenn :  Yay!! I’m so glad you now have a helpful doctor! 7.3 does seem high. My husband’s is 6.3 and his doc is considering medication (we’re also hoping it might improve our fertility – fingers crossed!) I really hope this is a turning point for you!

catmom17 :  Sorry to hear about the burst cyst – that sound so painful. I hope you’re feeling better now.

Post # 103
550 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  I heard it’s better to be closer to hyperthyroid than hypo when TTC. My doctor wanted to keep my numbers at or below 1 because once you’re pregnant your thyroid works overtime so usually meds are increased during pregnancy and checked more often.

I really hope this is your answer as it was for me. I had two losses before my rainbow and hoping yours is coming as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 104
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

hopfenn :  do glad that you get on well with your obgyn, hopefully she’s able to get you answers you want!

Post # 105
1706 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

hopfenn :  my t3 and t4 were also perfectly within range. I’m just so glad she is taking it seriously! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors