posted 3 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 4
5972 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD6

Cycles TTC/Charting: 6 (one CP from cycle 5)

Age/SO’s Age:  29/33

POAS/AF Date: 9/25

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Pulling all the stops now.  I really took a blow with that CP.  I’m feeling less hopeful than ever.

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SeaOfLove

Random Question: what’s your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate

Post # 5
294 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD30/12dpo

Cycles TTC/Charting: 10 months/11 cycles TTC. Charting for 3.

Age/SO’s Age: 31/35

POAS/AF Date: AF expected September 6

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Planning to get CD3 bloodwork and an ultrasound for antral count within the next week. Darling Husband had a SA with excellent results. Doc is willing to refer us to a fertility clinic after my tests are complete. Otherwise: OPK’s, checking CM, BD timing, prenatals, temping

Link to chart: 

Random Question: what’s your favorite dessert? OMG best question yet. My sister makes an amazing Scottish trifle. I love anything with whipped cream!

Post # 6
675 posts
Busy bee

I’m still waiting for my first pp af so I’ll just hang out until I can roll call then. GL to you guys!

Post # 7
828 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD7

Cycles TTC/Charting: 3rd TTC, been charting for almost 4 years for both TTC and TTA

Age/SO’s Age: 26/32

POAS/AF Date: ???

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: I have PCOS, endometriosis, and low progesterone. Plan is a TI cycle with lots of BD during the FW, helped along by a follicle scan series. Also hopefully starting progesterone post-O, and talking with my RE again to see if we’re going to try other meds. 

Link to chart: 

Random Question: what’s your favorite dessert? Cheesecake probably. But also dark chocolate or ice cream. 

Post # 8
5972 posts
Bee Keeper

Post CP, and my temps are still fairly high. Is this normal for post-CP? I just want to get the show on the road!

Post # 9
5972 posts
Bee Keeper

Another high temp today…. Grrr… We were going to start BDing today, but my temps are still so high.  I’m wondering how long this cycle will end up being.

Post # 10
2185 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  don’t mind me dropping in on this one, but post-mc, my temps stayed in my LP zone for a while. They dropped sharply about 3 days before ovulation and when I started getting EWCM. Not sure if that’s common, but it was my experience with charting post-mc, which may be similar for you post-cp.

Post # 11
5972 posts
Bee Keeper

larissakay :  Please drop in at any time! Thank you for sharing your experience! We were planning on starting to BD EOD starting today (CD8) since I normally ovulate around CD12/13. I would wait for EWCM since I’ve been getting 4-5 days of it before O, but I don’t want to count on that in case that’s messed up this cycle too.

Post # 12
1477 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks for starting a new one!

TTC/TTA: TTC!

CD/DPO: 7 or 8dpo

Cycles TTC/Charting: 9 cycles TTC with 4 losses sprinkled in.

Age/SO’s Age: Both 28

POAS/AF Date: Going to POAS tomorrow I think, even if it’s early!

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Still doing recurrent loss testing, so no known issues yet. Otherwise we BD EOD until I get my positive OPK and then every day until a temp rise. I temp with the TempDrop 🙂

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopfenn

Random Question: what’s your favorite dessert? Not big on sweets, so I’m going to go with a bag of Lays salt and vinegar chips! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors