Charters of the Hive #104

posted 3 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 31
294 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  They said it will take 4-5 days for my doctor to get the results. I also have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday, so I will probably wait till she has the results from that too before I make an appointment.

Post # 32
5972 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

rosabelle :  Good luck, darling <3  Keep us updated!

Post # 33
5972 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Yesterday was a tough day.  I was surrounded by far too much new baby stuff.  My coworker is due in November, and we had a meeting discussing her baby shower, plus I had to pick up a card for her.  I was kind of leading the gift collection before my CP, so moving on with this planning has been a real downer for me.  Then some other pregnant woman in my office was discussing her pregnancy with someone else right by me.  Another woman in my first mom’s group just found out she was pregnant… then someone I used to work with just started with us again, and he wanted to see pictures of my daughter.  When I was going through the recent ones on my phone, the pictures of my positive pregnancy tests showed up, and it just stung.  He didn’t see it.. but it was kind of the icing on the cake for the day.  I maintained a positive attitude and didn’t think about it until then…  Ugh, I just want this to get easier.

On top of that, my BBTs are still fairly high. I just wonder if that’s how they’ll be this cycle?  I guess we’ll see what happens when I ovulate.

Post # 34
294 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies. I just wanted to update that I got all my bloodwork results and everything was perfectly normal. I’m feeling pretty good about it. It would have been nice to have something to blame not getting pregnant on, but at the same time hopefully this means we will be able to conceive in the long run. Good antral count from my ultrasound as well (lots of follicles). My doctor is referring us to a fertility clinic; I’m not sure how long that will take. I think I’d like to keep trying on our own a bit longer first before pursuing any treatment, but Darling Husband is in favour of getting assessed now and finding out more about costs if we do end up getting treatment.

I hope everyone’s doing well!

Post # 35
2659 posts
Sugar bee

rosabelle :  That’s great news! Bittersweet because answers are nice, but normal tests are always good and welcome.

Post # 36
294 posts
Helper bee

MsPlucky :  Thanks! Yeah, Darling Husband and I were discussing that we were hoping for something easy to fix and therefore a magic pill to make me pregnant, but that it doesn’t really work like that anyways! And nothing wrong is better than something wrong (especially something serious).

I realized (in the middle of the night of course) that the doctor I saw only went over my CD3 bloodwork and my ultrasound, but not CD21. She was covering for my usual doctor and I forgot to ask about the first test I had. I’m guessing the clinic would have called if there was something off, as they did call due to my immunity to Rubella being low in my CD3 bloodwork. But I still want to see my progesterone level myself. I guess I will be calling the clinic later today to make another appointment.

Post # 37
529 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD24/3DPO

Cycles TTC/Charting: This is #5

Age/SO’s Age:  30/29

POAS/AF Date: 9/30

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Ever since I got my cycle back after breastfeeding, my luteal phase has been on the shorter side. It’s usually 8-9 days long so I am concerned about having enough time for implantationt occur. However, this cycle I ovulated the earliest I ever have (CD21!) so I am hoping that my body is figuring all the hormonal stuff out. I also have been taking Vit C and a B complex in hopes of lengthening my luteal phase, and this cycle I just started using progesterone cream. Does anyone know if it actually makes a difference? I’ll take any other advice on lengthening the luteal phase y’all have, too! 🙂

Link to chart: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/664d2e

Random Question: what’s your favorite dessert? This is boring, but I’ve been into fruit lately haha. I used to have such a sweet tooth, but lately I don’t care about dessert!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors