(Closed) Charters of the Hive #92

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: How long have you been charting?
    1st cycle Charting : (7 votes)
    15 %
    1-3 cycles : (11 votes)
    23 %
    4-6 cycles : (6 votes)
    13 %
    7-9 cycles : (2 votes)
    4 %
    10-12 cycles : (4 votes)
    8 %
    13-17 cycles : (3 votes)
    6 %
    18+ cycles : (15 votes)
    31 %
  • Post # 376
    2008 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    MiJeS1104:  thank you! 😘 

Post # 377
    1863 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    arielmerms:  saw the green positives on your chart and had to pop in to say congratulations!!!! Yay!!! When’s your EDD? 

Post # 378
    2008 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    hogoboom2012:  thank you! 😘 11/18 right before Thanksgiving.

Post # 379
    4674 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    arielmerms:  OMG!!!  Congrats, congrats, congrats!  I’m wishing you the best of luck in the next nine months!  

Post # 380
    2008 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  thank you so much!!! 😘😘😘 I’m still in a state of disbelief over here!

Post # 381
    233 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  hey quick question, someone mentioned about consecutive temps higher than the dip showing likely O. you are so amazing at reading these charts do you think maybe I did O around CD18? my CM seems to have slowed right down and barely anything now.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/waterlilly15

Post # 382
    1451 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    waterlilly15:  I think it’s a little hard to tell because of all the open circles.  

Post # 383
    233 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    happy2bee:  it’s hard for me not to have open circles due to my shift work

Post # 384
    1451 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    waterlilly15:  I wasn’t trying to criticize I’m just saying that when you take your temp at different times that makes the accuracy harder to read and because you dont have a long history of charts it’s harder to base what is normal for your body.  

It it is possible because of the 3 days of temp increases that maybe you did but because they are taken at differerent times it’s harder to tell.  CM is also hard to base things off of because you can gear up multiple times to O before you actually do.  For example last month I had two cycles of EWCM before I actually ovulated.  I also had close to positive OPKs without actually having a positive.  Just keep and eye on it and see what your temp seems to do.  Shift work makes it complex for sure.  

Post # 386
    618 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    arielmerms:  Yay congratulations!! I am so happy for you! I wish you a happy, health, boring pregnancy. You deserve every bit of this happiness!

Post # 387
    233 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    happy2bee:  sorry didn’t mean to be blunt. 6 of every 9 days I should be able to temp at the same time so I’m trying to get on a role with that hopefukly that helps.

my OPKs are totally negative now not even a slight light really. super confused.

anyways I guess I’ll keep plodding along πŸ™‚

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  hey I have the vip trial at the moment the only thing is that i was reading that it’s not always a good idea to use correctors but I’ll have a look 

just put in my latest temp and CM and it’s saying I’m now 3 DPO. I’ve still had all negatives so guessing that’s not right

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  waterlilly15.
    Post # 388
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    arielmerms:  Coming out of lurkdom to say OMG CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!!!! I am so over the moon excited for you!!!!!  H&H 9 months to you!

Post # 389
    2008 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    leahdany:  
    View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  thank you so much!!!! 😘😘  Second beta is tomorrow morning!  

Post # 390
    1863 posts
    Buzzing bee

Hey ladies! 

Thanks for all of the encouragement and prayers this week. We got back this morning around 8a. It was a crazy week, but so good. We got all 4 houses built in 3 days, worked an extra day helping the organization we worked with and got all 56 of us home safe and sound. 3,800 miles over 5 days of driving is a little on the intense side, but everyone of the students we took said they would come back again. So glad I was able to go again! 

I’m behind on the thread, but will stay caught up from here. 11dpo today and I had spotting the night of 6dpo that ended that night and i’ve had mild cramping off and on since. No other symptoms at all though. No sore boobs, nothing. The rational side of me is saying it was stress related spotting, but the other side of me is so hopeful AF won’t show up this week at all! 

The topic ‘Charters of the Hive #92’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors