(Closed) Charters of the Hive LX

posted 6 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What sport/activity did you participate in as a child?
    Soccer : (4 votes)
    13 %
    Softball : (2 votes)
    7 %
    Dance : (10 votes)
    33 %
    Girl scouts/brownies : (8 votes)
    27 %
    Some other amazing activity I will tell you about below! : (6 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 421
    6937 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
    Aqualov:  Hi lady! How are you? How are the surgery preparations going?

Post # 422
    1890 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    Turtle83:  Keeping my fingers crossed for you! We’re all hoping for you!

Post # 423
    969 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    Turtle83:  I will be sending nothing but positive thoughts your way!  I so hope this is your sticky baby!

Post # 424
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  
    View original reply
    AOriver:  Thanks for the tips, ladies!!

Post # 425
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    ruby26:  My RE recommended limiting exercise to 30-40 min 3 times per week and told me not to train for longer distances.  I haven’t cut back quite as far as he suggested, but I’ve reduced the intensity of my workouts (restorative yoga versus sweaty vinyasa, 5K run on the treadmill versus 4.5 mi hill run, etc.).  I also abandoned my plan to train for a 10-miler this fall even though I desperately want to do it.  I figure that can be my method for dropping the baby weight once this is all over!  My cycles have gotten quite a bit shorter recently, so I think you will be fine once you are ready to TTC.  I’m super jealous that you are training for a marathon, though! 

View original reply
    hogoboom2012:  My chart looked totally crazy after I stopped BCP!  I actually stopped temping because the rocky mountain shape was stressing me out so bad.  I haven’t resumed temping, but my cycles have gone from ~120 days to 80, 32, and most recently 26 days!  Based on OPKs and other signs, I’m pretty sure I am ovulating now.  Just try to be patient, and your body will return to normal (easier said than done, I know!).

View original reply
    Turtle83:  Add me to Team Turtle83!  FX for you!!!!

Post # 426
    2449 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  talk with DH, have a good cry, talk my 2 best girlfriends who know we’re trying, drink margaritas, read/post here, start looking forward to the next Cycle and start thinking in terms of what birth month would be based on the next month…it’s hard! 

Post # 427
    2650 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    Turtle83:  Oh congratulations!!! I’m also crossing everything for you that this baby sticks around for 9 months in there snuggled in tight! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 428
    1863 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    AOriver:  Thank you for the help!

View original reply
    brlabrat:  I’m glad to know my chart’s not the only one that looks like this.  Thank you!

Post # 429
    1863 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    LittleRiver:  Thank you!  I’m REALLY hoping that my cycles won’t be as long as before (around 5 months) after going off BC.  It’s nice to know that the cycles can shorten.  Thank you!

Post # 430
    1915 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

View original reply
    candy11:  I’m doing well. I’m super busy though! I haven’t been on WB much. Classes started this week and I was only hired a few weeks before the semester started so I’m spending 10+ hours a day prepping my lectures ๐Ÿ™ It’ll get easier once I get into the groove.

I’ve decided to have my surgery the week of Thanksgiving. I was supposed to schedule it in early October, but my Surgeon now only does surgeries on Mondays. I teach T/R/F with prep on the other days, so having a Monday surgery within the first few months of my job seemed like a bad idea career-wise. I’d have to get all of my classes covered that week. Not cool/impossible. Having it the Monday before Thanksgiving means I only miss one class, my Tuesday morning lecture, since no labs meet that week and the univeristy is closed WRF that week. I get an entire week to heal before I need to be back on my feet. Maybe I’ll eat less on Thanksgiving too with a belly full of stitches. Plus, I won’t stand out wearing my fat pants and moving around slowly;)

How’ve you been?

Post # 431
    6937 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
    Aqualov:  That sounds like a really smart idea. I am sorry you had to push it another month, but I guess it’s for the better. Maybe you can join me in December to TTC again. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve been busy with school projects but excited that I am getting so much done. I’m almost done writing an article and my supervisor seems happy about it. I am getting ready for an oral exam/presentation to be schedule sometime next month. I’m writing the report for it. It’s long ~40 pages. I hope to get it done this weekend. Hopefully, with all of these out of the way, I can graduate next summer the latest. 

Post # 432
    Hostess
    8146 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
    Turtle83:  I just ran as fast I could over to say Omg please be a sticky healthy happy baby for mrs turtle! She deserves this so much!!! I think your O date is off! I will be checking back for your update!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ prayers and thoughts are with you and baby turtle to be!

Post # 433
    1920 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
    Turtle83:  Praying that this is your sticky baby!!

Post # 434
    2008 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Turtle83: FX for a super sticky baby!!!

Post # 435
    402 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

So I have only just started charting and only just got off BC last month but FF is telling me that I have ovulated. If the date is right and I truly did ovulate, then there a chance I may be pregnant as we DTD on the day of O and the day before O. I was hoping to avoid just for a month or two but I will be over the moon if my body is working miracles and I get preggers straight away!! Trying not to get my hopes up though. I guess I can join those of you who are in the TWW now. 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  HopefulSim.

The topic ‘Charters of the Hive LX’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors