(Closed) Charters of the Hive XLIII

posted 8 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Do you have a gender preference forBaby #1?
    Yep! I'd love a baby boy first! : (7 votes)
    12 %
    Squeeeeel! Have you ever seen baby girls clothes?! : (22 votes)
    38 %
    I'm truly on the fence. Any tiny human will do! : (29 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 317
    2734 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

@candy11:  I’m taking 100mg right now, which I know is at the high end of what’s considered “OK.”  I think I am going to go ahead and start splitting them so I’m at 50mg.  My prenatal does have B6 in it, but not much – I think it’s something like 5mg.

View original reply
    @octoberbaby:  I payed attention to it one month when I thought there might be a chance, but I think it only got up to 45 or 50.  I usually don’t pay much attention to it just because I know there’s a miniscule chance that I could be PG any given cycle (we’re TTA).

View original reply
    @pickledplum:  That’s good to know (about water solubility).  I’ve read some conflicting stuff, and it’s hard to know what’s right.  I guess positive results for me (longer LP and less crazy PMS symptoms lately) make it seem like it couldn’t really be doing harm…

Post # 318
    1332 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

@aliciapdx:  I stalked you to here because I wanted to see more pictures of your handsome boy. He is so adorable! I can’t believe what a crazy ride you went through to find out if he even existed and now hes here and just so cute! Congrats again! ๐Ÿ™‚

Just chiming in because I saw your post….

View original reply
    @wandering_gypsy:   I would mos def have a second test. Guys are easier to test then us girls and in your DH’s situation it makes sense to double check. I know most doctors wont even move forward without at least 2 SAs so it seems the same should go for variable blood tests. Best wishes and so so sorry you are having to make these decisions. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 319
    Hostess
    6422 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

@aliciapdx:  Oh post all the pictures you’d like! Or maybe just email them all to me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

View original reply
    @wandering_gypsy:  I wish doctors took extra things into account, but I guess other factors aren’t the same with everyone. The doctors usually check the “most common causes”. I had to bring papers of research to a Dr before And he was still skeptical. (I ended up being wrong, but I needed to see that blood test!) They know, but sometimes don’t bother. I agree with 
    View original reply
    lovemygsp: , I’d push for a second test as follow up. You should be able to ask for it. Then you’ll be able to rule out more factors. Maybe Clomid or something else would work! That might be something an RE could tell you. I’m so sorry that you’re in this situation. Poor DH too. I’m confident that you’ll get to the bottom of it!! If this doctor disagrees with this being a possibility, then maybe I would see a new doctor at least once.

Post # 320
    1477 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@candy11:  My prenatals have 104% of B6…  Thanks for telling me to check!

View original reply
    @aliciapdx:  Awww, he’s adorable!

Post # 321
    1684 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

@octoberbaby:  Your chart is looking very nice. How long is your LP normally? Do you know?

Post # 322
    5872 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

AF finally arrived today, so I am officially in our first month of NTNP!! Yey, I am so excited, happy and everything else. I think I am good to test on or around my bday. Laughing

Post # 323
    1614 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@candy11:  woohoo!  That would be an awesome birthday present!

Post # 324
    Hostess
    6422 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

@candy11:  Yay! What a great bday present that’ll be!

Post # 325
    1684 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

@candy11:  Congrats and good luck!!

Post # 326
    1823 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@candy11:  Wooohooo!  Good luck!

Post # 327
    5872 posts
    Bee Keeper

@arielmerms:  

View original reply
    @FreckledFox:  
    View original reply
    @Aqualov:  
    View original reply
    @MrsBananas:  Thank you all. I can’t believe we are actually going to pull the goalie soon. LOL!

Post # 328
    5872 posts
    Bee Keeper

@wandering_gypsy:  When are you testing? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 329
    1448 posts
    Bumble bee

@candy11:  tested yeserday and this morning. bfn’s both times. Still not really spotting. I’m pretty sure I’m out though.

Post # 330
    5872 posts
    Bee Keeper

@wandering_gypsy:  ๐Ÿ™ That’s not cool! Maybe you ovulated later. Let’s keep those FX.

Post # 331
    1448 posts
    Bumble bee

@candy11:  I’m pretty sure I ovulated when I did, I’ve been ovulating pretty consistently the last few months and my LP can go to 16 days. I’m not out, but I’m pretty sure I am.  I’m ok with it, I just want to try again next cycle (we’re into the 3rd month not drinking so DH’s men might be a bit better now!).

The topic ‘Charters of the Hive XLIII’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors