(Closed) Charters of the Hive XXVIII – Lets start FRESH!!!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you bought any baby items?
    I have bought/received so much baby items, IDK where else to put it haha!!! : (2 votes)
    4 %
    I have reasonable amount of baby items that was given to me or I got myself. : (8 votes)
    18 %
    I have nothing/nada/no baby items. : (33 votes)
    73 %
    I haven't really thought about it. : (2 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 183
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

@PlusOne:   Haha it could happen though. My dad had black hair, my mom was blonde and they had 4 redheaded children. I’m really hoping that means the red runs strong in my genes.

Post # 184
    2440 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsR4ever:   Red highlights would be cute or like a dark auburn, which is the color my hair is now. 

Post # 185
    310 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsPuddingface:  I haven’t been in here for a while but just noticed on FF you got a BFP so had to come comment. Congrats to you girl!!!  I’m so excited for you!! You deserve this!!

@PlusOne:  Noticed you got a BFP as well!!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Best wishes to all the rest of you as well! xoxox

Post # 187
    421 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

@redhead46:  Similar thing here, but I’m the only redhead in my family. My mom had very dark brown hair, and my dad had light brown, but his beard grew in red, so there must have been something strongly recessive there. They always joked that I was an orangutan rescued from a zoo when my “real” orangutan mom didn’t want me anymore. My family has a strange sense of humor.

@FreckledFox:  I always wished I had green eyes. I think they’re so pretty and unusual. And they would look so awesome with red hair!

Post # 188
    575 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@Pink Asawa:   How exciting! Welcome fellow TTA! We are starting TTC this June. I was ecstatic when I got off the pill last fall. The only downside for me is the crazy acne..

@aliciapdx:   Looking forward to your update and hoping you get your BFP! Your chart looks good!

@hoogirl05:   Welcome! I love green eyes! My hubby has hazel eyes and mine are blue, so it will be interesting to see what the little one would have.

Post # 189
    Hostess
    8146 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

@PlusOne:  aside from my paternal grandmother who has blue, I am the only one in my family to have colored eyes.  ๐Ÿ™‚  mom dad sister cousins brother grandfathers and grandmother on other side, all brown!

Post # 190
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@aliciapdx:  OMG!  I can’t believe you haven’t heard yet!  I am dying for you!

Post # 191
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

ROLL CALL!!!

TTC or TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD 3

NUMBER OF CYCLES TRYING (OR TTC START-DATE): Um, I think this is 11, or 12?  I try not to think about it too much!

ESTIMATED POAS DAY: May 20th

CHART LINK: I seriously can’t figure out how to link my chart!

ISSUES (IF ANY): Irregular periods, put on Clomid, Ovidrel, and will try a different medicine this time around.  My periods are normal now, at least!

FOR FUN: What is a quality of your and/or  your Darling Husband that you want baby to have? I hope they have my book smarts, and just about everything else from my husband – height, attitude, metabolism, etc. ๐Ÿ™‚  I’m Irish and he’s Puerto Rican, so I hope they have a nice blend of our hair so that it’s thicker than mine, and so that I can actually style it. Wink 

Post # 192
    2515 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

@LuckoftheIrish12:  there’s a “sharing” tab at the top of the page on FF. under that, look for the word “view” and click on it. it takes you to the page that would be public. copy the link of the page and paste in your comment here. you can also click on “get code” and it will have the web address shown as the first thing on that page. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 193
    421 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

@aliciapdx:   Genetic testing for hair color?!? I can’t imagine paying for that information. It’s not like I would do anything about it one way or the other.

@MrsAMac:  Thanks for the kind wishes!

Post # 194
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@onyx81:  You are dying, I want to call again but not seem stalker-ish. I get out of work at 4 (1 1/2 hrs) so will call then….if I can hold out.  Maybe it’s best I find out when I am out of work.  

Post # 195
    2515 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

@aliciapdx:  i can’t believe they didn’t call you yet!! ๐Ÿ™

Post # 196
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@calibee79:  It’s okay I am debating since I am done work-wise if I should call or if I should do something else…like work. 

The topic ‘Charters of the Hive XXVIII – Lets start FRESH!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors