Cheap robes 2018

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
1181 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

The Rainbow Story on Etsy has really nice robes, and they’re running a sale on lots of their fabric choices right now.  They don’t charge extra for plus sizes either and the robes are a nice soft cotton.

Post # 3
3194 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I got mine from SilkandMore on Etsy, they were gorgeous and affordable (although not necessarily as cheap as possible, not sure what your budget is)

Post # 4
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

I got mine on Amazon for $26CAD each, and free shipping

Post # 5
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I got mine from Amazon as I have a tall bridesmaid and a short one and needed both to be comfortable, and Amazon had the ones I liked in different lengths

Post # 6
2255 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

There are a ton on etsy for around $10 each

Post # 7
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

Definitely try Etsy. 

I’d also be mindful of the material. I’m getting cotton robes for my ladies becuase I dislike the whitish/silvery flashback satin gives in the photos. 

Post # 9
769 posts
Busy bee

Don’t judge but I saw some really pretty ones at Walmart the other day! I was surprised, and they were only $15

Post # 10
7834 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

have you looked on aliexpress? Theyre china based, so slower shipping, but I just looked, and they have them starting at like $2usd. Probably more if you want writing on them. Probably not amazing quality. But for something that is literally going to be worn for an hour for pics? Might be worth it lol. 

Post # 12
1475 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

My honey got mine for me at Sears. Its an old lady one but its warm has pockets and I love it. 

Post # 13
69 posts
Worker bee

I got mine off Aliexpress. $5 each and they’re the same ones and quality from Davids Bridal.

shipping does take forever (8 weeks)

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors