(Closed) Cheap (under $100) bridesmaid dresses by color other than David’s Bridal

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

I know Alfred Angelo does also, they’re over $100 I believe, but some are under $150.

Post # 4
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Target has them now, as does dillards and younkers. 

Post # 5
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

What do you mean by cheap?  Under 150?  Under 100?  I was trying to find that delicate balance of “inexpensive” yet “not cheap-looking”…it’s not easy!  I’m interested to see what others post!

Post # 6
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@LovesToPlan: The title says under $100 🙂

I know someone who got their bm dresses off the rack at Nordstrom.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I found some at David’s that were $99-$129 but my Maid/Matron of Honor vetoed saying they were “cheap looking.” I went on to Ann Taylor- 50% of dresses right now! Found some cute simple ones for under $100 and they are Ann Taylor so definitely not cheap looking!

Post # 9
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

shabbyapple.com has some dresses that could work. Most of them are under 100, and you can search by color. They used to have a bridesmaid collection, I’m not sure if they still did. I have a couple dresses from them, and they aren’t cheap looking ( I got a silk one that is awesome)

The topic ‘Cheap (under $100) bridesmaid dresses by color other than David’s Bridal’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors