(Closed) Cheaper alternatives to Allure 8526?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 7
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

One of my top 4 when I was deciding, Essence of Australia – D1129

Post # 10
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@windmills: They have an authorized retail store which is pretty much their brick and mortar store in Burlington, NC called the Bridal Mart. Ebridalsuperstore is based out of Burlington as well. I’ve actually been to the Bridal Mart to try on dresses and took a few of my bridesmaids too. The Bridal Mart is an authorized dealer of all the designers they carry. I was going to order my Alfred Angelo from there but ended up getting from Jays in Florida instead. They had a little cheaper price. I know several people that have ordered from ebridalsuperstore. Good luck finding your dress!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@windmills:

I have this dress for sale. What size are you? I wore it in my Sep 10′ wedding and had it cleaned and stored for resale. Are you still interested in purchasing it? Let me know.

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new Allure 8526 dress I recently  purchased but never used. It’s still in its unopened box as it was originally  shipped to me. I changed my mind and ended up wearing another dress. It’s a size  12 in diamond white. I am a street size 6 petite but busty. I purchased it for  $815 from RK Bridal in NYC.

http://www.allurebridals.com/products/8526

The topic ‘Cheaper alternatives to Allure 8526?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors