(Closed) Chest freezer on sale at Target for $129!!

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
3363 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Oh I so want one of these!  I want to shop at BJs and always have plenty of frozen food on hand!  DH thinks it is unneccessary, but he isnt the one going to the grocery store every 3 days!!

Post # 5
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

I love having an extra freezer (we have a stand-up one in the garage)! When things like chicken breasts or extra lean ground turkey go on sale I can stock up like crazy 😀

Post # 6
3363 posts
Sugar bee

YES!!  We have one of those fridges with the freezer at the bottom.  It is a pull out drawer, and fits nothing!  If we buy a carton of ice cream, we find ourselves struggling for space.  I am in the process of begging DH.  🙂

The stores near me have it in stock.  Oh and DH is sitting here saying “you go to the store every three days because you forget things!”  haha…I can think of a few other things DH can stand for!  🙂  hehe jk

Thanks for the info though!  Maybe I can convince him. 

Post # 7
3363 posts
Sugar bee

Babyboo, that’s what I want to do! 

DH is concerned about freezer burn.  How do you prevent it if you are storing things for a while?

Post # 8
Hostess
18615 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I would love to get another freezer!  It’s hard for us to even fit our regular food!

Post # 10
5390 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

My parents have one. It is great because they can stock up on things, but my mama still goes to the store almost everyday because my daddy has it filled with deer meat that he has hunted. lol My FH and I will get one as soon as we finish buying our bedroom suite and livingroom suite. We need it so bad because I want to stock up on food so that I won’t have to go to the store everyday. FH is an ex-college football player and he still eats like one. lol 

The topic ‘Chest freezer on sale at Target for $129!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors