(Closed) Chicago South & Western Suburbs Venues

posted 6 years ago in Chicago
Post # 3
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m from the north suburbs, but there were a few places I liked that were too far away from me. Off the top of my head:

Patrick Haley Mansion in Joliet

Narnia Estate in Lemont

Chateau Ritz in Niles

Wilder Manison in Elmhurst

Ashyana Banquets in Downers Grove

DoubleTree Hotel in Downers Grove (I recently went to an event here and it was a very pretty room for being in a hotel.)

I don’t remember pricing on these, but maybe they are ones you haven’t looked at?

Post # 4
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You may find some better deals on a Friday during the prime season (May-Sept.) or on an off season Fri or Sat. in Oct./Dec. – April. 

We checked out Belvedere in Elk Grove Village, which may have a lower minimum.

HOMEPAGE

And you may also want to check out Venuti’s in Addison (but I don’t recommend working with Pat).

http://www.venutisbanquets.com/

Post # 5
36 posts
Newbee

I attended a wedding at Chateau Bu-Sche in Alsip once, and it was quite nice. Not sure about the costs, but there were definitely lots of windows and the whole transition from ceremony to reception was really smooth.

Post # 6
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Check out Belvidere, the Seville, Bristol Court.  I second Venuti’s too, but try not to work with Pat.  He’s rude and mean!

Post # 8
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Heyy! I don’t know if this post is too late but I went to a wedding at Danada House and it was goregous! It’s in Wheaton, Il. and they have beautiful grounds along with affordable pricing (according to the bride). They also have horses!

The topic ‘Chicago South & Western Suburbs Venues’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors