(Closed) Chicago+Burbs- 2012 DJ List

posted 7 years ago in Chicago
Post # 3
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’ve heard good things about Fig, maybe check them out?

http://figweddings.net/

Post # 4
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We used Music by Design. Our DJ was Kyle, he was great! Kept the dance floor packed all night. I really wanted to avoid the “cheesy DJ” cliche and he was the opposite of that for sure. We paid $1295 (that was for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) so a little over your budget (and over what we originally wanted to spend), but to be honest we looked at a lot of companies and couldn’t really find anything cheaper that seemed like they’d be really good.

Post # 6
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m using Fantastic DJs. I did meet with Music by Design and loved them as well. I reallly did my DJ reasearch. Both companies will give you the most bang for your buck.

Post # 7
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

The best DJ in all of Chicago is Phil Trocchio and his staff.  AMAZING!!!  Our wedding was one heck of a party with them. 

All Events Entertainment

Phil Trocchio
Owner / DJ

Office 847-677-9770

Post # 8
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I work at the Brookfield Zoo in the Catered Dept and the DJ that we usually use is Jensen Entertainment. Jim and his guys really are great at what they do, and they are fantastic DJs! We are using them for ours.

His website is a little dated, and he does all kind of entertainment, so you have to find the DJ stuff through all of that, but he doe sawesome work!

Post # 9
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

hey RR: we just booked Al (the owner) of Okyne Medialab for our wedding next year. He and his team seem fabulous! All of my other vendors recommended him to us. He is $1395 for unlimited hours. He may be booked for all of 2012 already though. I would call or email right away.

Post # 10
1866 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m soooo happy with Ryan Meeks at Non-Stop Entertainment!  He is professional, has the latest technology available, and very responsive. Highly recommend him!!

Post # 12
3769 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

@Baker2Be:  I was looking at Jensen Entertainment and honestly the website is the reason I scratched their name off!  What makes them good, are they good at keeping a crowd going, customizing music, professional setup, etc. etc.??

Post # 13
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Mrs.Firefly1:  Did you end up booking Carasco’s Associate? Yes, definitely look into Okyne. I love working with Stacy already.

The topic ‘Chicago+Burbs- 2012 DJ List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors