(Closed) Christina Wu 15449 – REAL BRIDES – post your pics!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@TexasBride2012:  I am in love with 15447 and I am having the hardest time finding a sample to try on. I’ve called bridal salons (listed as retailers on Christina Wu’s site) in my state and 2 others and they don’t have a sample. It’s so frustrating.  I feel your pain!

What did you end up doing? I’m sure you’ll look gorgeous no matter what : )

Post # 4
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I think I tried on this dress. Check with Terry Costa in Dallas.

Post # 7
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@TexasBride2012:  Your well wishes for me must’ve worked.  I received a call yesterday that the closest Christina Wu retailer DOES have 15447 in stock for me to try on!  WHOO HOOO!!!!  I’ll be going in January.  So excited!  I do have a bunch of Blue by Enzoani dresses on my list to try on, too.  So we’ll see!

Post # 9
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@TexasBride2012: If it looks good *ahem* I sure will!  : )  I made so many calls, too!  And to area codes I’ve never dialed before.  I’m sure your dress is beautiful, what did you end up picking?

ETA: I see you posted the info! Gonna check it out!

That’s a WOW dress! So pretty!!!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

wedding in October 2011, I am now selling this dress. Please let me know if interested.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@smurrell43437:  Hi! I am looking into getting this dress and wanted to know how you liked it. The store I’m going to try it on at only has one size, and it’s the size I wear in jeans. Did you have to go a size bigger or smaller?

The topic ‘Christina Wu 15449 – REAL BRIDES – post your pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors