(Closed) Christina Wu #15477

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I bought this dress two weeks ago. Will post the pics as soon as i get them off my camera… this dress is a SHOWSTOPPER. You will love it ūüôā

Post # 4
135 posts
Blushing bee

Here are the pics i promised- excuse the fit of the dress it was the wrong size obviously…Wish I was sample size but sadly not lol 

Post # 6
7694 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@maverick:  I don’t know about this dress specifically, but I do believe that designers have more crinoline put in for photos.

Post # 8
135 posts
Blushing bee

They asked me if i wanted to add another petticoat under it, but just to try it on i didnt want to. It can definitely be fuller if you wanted it to be. And yes Im from staten island. I went to angeld bridal. This was the first dress I tried on and I bought it that night. I tried on 3 other dresses after it and realized that i hated them all. Compared to this dress everything else seemed plain jane and super simple. I wanted extravagent, and extravagent is what i got. 

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I got the same dress! Im so excited for it to come next month its gorgeous! everyone I show the picture to thinks its so expensive but really it wasnt. Im definitely going to get a full mermaid crinoline to wear underneath!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I choose this dress as well. I had added extra crinoline to the bottom for the fullness.My question to the other two individuals who choose this dress as well is,  Are you going to wear veils and and necklaces. The reaseon im asking is because i love the birdcages however in my opinion it doesn’t look great with the dress. I was thinking because there is so much detail and beading at the top of the dress a necklace may clash with the dress. What do you ladies think? Thanks kindly for the insight.

Post # 11
135 posts
Blushing bee

@PJ11272012:  Ive decided on no necklace but with a birdcage veil… I was wondering if birdcage veil wouldnt look too awkward with the dress? Any thoughts?

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I just ordered this dess on 1/5/2013.  I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think I’ll wear it with a simple cathedral length veil with a thin ribbon sash…maybe even a little beading. 

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

I agree that a necklace would take away from the beautiful beading. 

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

I fell in love with the dress online but I  got it from Angel Bridal as well.  I live in Manhattan but it was the nearest vendor that carried it.

The topic ‘Christina Wu #15477’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors