(Closed) Christmas Morning Proposal!! Come meet my 2ct FB Moissy in Rose Gold :) SOL393

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 49
11267 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

beautiful.  i love the setting.

Post # 52
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
PixieLaRoux:  Just wanted to let you know how helpful it was to find your beautiful photos when I was picking this setting for myself, and for the benefit of anyone else who finds this thread doing the same, here is mine from a couple of angles, just to show it with some different choices. It’s 0.75, unenhanced and size 5 in white gold. I love, love, love it. Beautiful, delicate setting, and a stunning ring. 

Post # 54
2733 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
PixieLaRoux:  Thank you so much for your post almost a year ago! I just went ahead and ordered sol393 in rose gold as well. I’m having it set with a 9mm OEC moissanite. Love large vintage-cut stones. So excited!!

Post # 55
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Scintillante:  you will love it. What doesn’t come across well in the pictures to me is how delicate the band and setting looks in the flesh. And of course the hard to capture moissy sparkle. Such a pretty ring. 

Post # 56
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

This is the ring my fiance and I chose and I am SO EXCITED to have it delivered — it’ll be another week I think but in the meantime, I may or may not be visiting this thread repeatedly to see it. I know this thread is old but I still wanted to say thanks, ladies! 🙂 

The topic ‘Christmas Morning Proposal!! Come meet my 2ct FB Moissy in Rose Gold :) SOL393’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors