(Closed) Cinderella 205 Revisit: Is Alfred Angelo discontinuing this dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: 1) Should I buy this dress now? 2) Are they actually going to discontinue this dress?

1) Yes, buy it now! It's the dress, for sure. What are you waiting for?

1) No, you should wait more, just in case. You don't want to decide too early.

2) Yes, The store owner probably knows what she is talking about. Order before it's too late!

2) No, I highly doubt they will discontinue that dress. Don't worry about it, take your time.

• Post # 3
    9834 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2019

I would order it now, you are only 11 months out! They need time to order it and get it in, which could take a couple of months at least, and then need alterations which could take ages. That dress looks amazing on you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
    60 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I unsure if they are discontinuing (the new 2014 line is coming out with a new cinderelka dress so it is possible), but as jaqui90 said, its probably best to order noW for alterations etc.

Post # 5
    304 posts
    Helper bee

I love the Cinderella dress too! 11 months is early, but rather early with your dress than late. Just make sure to stop looking at dresses once you commit ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
    214 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

I really like this dress, but I really felt that the AA dresses were not great quality for the price. I know I have seen and tried similar dresses elsewhere. You may be able to get a better quality dress for the money.

Post # 7
    8880 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I would order it now. I wore that dress for my wedding over a year ago, I’m surprised it hasn’t been discontinued.

That said, you look INCREDIBLE in that dress. GORGEOUS!

Post # 8
    3967 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I ordered my dress at 15 months out, 11 is fine! If it’s your dress, it’s your dress. 

Post # 9
    839 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@dazzlepop:  Get it! I’m a September 2014 bride, and I ordered my dress yesterday. Definitely not too early to make the decision. Plus, it looks great and you look super happy wearing it. 

Post # 10
    82 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I made the mistake of thinking that the shop was trying to scare me into buying that day by telling me it may be discontinued soon.  Long story short, I lost out on my dream dress even though I called 1 month after trying it on to order it.  You look stunning in the dress and if you keep comparing other dresses to it, I would just order it!  I’m 11 months out too and I ordered my new dress last month.  I’d rather have it sooner so I can be super picky about alterations Wink

Post # 12
    415 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

Beautiful! It fits you like a glove. I would say definitely order it.

Post # 13
    565 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - Pavilion at Rocky Neck State Park

I don’t believe it is being discontinued because you can still find it on their website. I would call an Alfred Angelo store directly to be sure though.

Post # 14
    417 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

The sash makes it amazing!  I love it.  11 months isn’t too early to order your dress.  They take a minimum of 5 months usually to come in.  When you order it from the store you can ask them not to have it delivered until a certain time.  I picked mine in May and asked that it not be delivered to the store until the end of December/beginning of January and they had no problem with it.

Post # 14
    140 posts
    Blushing bee

This dress isn’t being discontinued, I ordered this dress a few months ago. : ) Just incase anybody else stumbles upon this post and is wondering too.

Post # 15
    9 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    dazzlepop:  FYI, I just ordered this dress 3 weeks ago so the shop assisstant lied to you.

The topic ‘Cinderella 205 Revisit: Is Alfred Angelo discontinuing this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors