(Closed) Cinderella 205 Revisit: Is Alfred Angelo discontinuing this dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: 1) Should I buy this dress now? 2) Are they actually going to discontinue this dress?

1) Yes, buy it now! It's the dress, for sure. What are you waiting for?

1) No, you should wait more, just in case. You don't want to decide too early.

2) Yes, The store owner probably knows what she is talking about. Order before it's too late!

2) No, I highly doubt they will discontinue that dress. Don't worry about it, take your time.

• Post # 16
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Fyi, I bought this dress in 2012 and was warned they may be discontinuing it soon as well. I’m assuming that they will continue to offer the dress as long as it is popular!

Post # 17
    123 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

It’s a beautiful dress ! It seems like you’re still wanting to do a little bit more dress shopping before you commit. Some of the bridal boutique I went to said the sample dresses for Spring 2015 should all arrive by Jan. 31 or so if you are waiting for the latest collections. However, if you know for sure that’s your dress, go for it! Like other PP it takes 5-7 months for the dress to come in and then you have to consider the time for alterations.

The topic ‘Cinderella 205 Revisit: Is Alfred Angelo discontinuing this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors