(Closed) C’mon January 2012 bees!

posted 10 years ago in January 2012
Post # 17
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
@soon2bkgc: another Date-Twin! 🙂 your venue sounds BEAUTIFUL! …and I want to wear my wedding ring already, too. It’s a custom made ring-guard that makes my e-ring look gorgeous…I think I may have to ask my fiance to hide it from me so I stop trying it on every few days. 😛

Post # 18
206 posts
Helper bee

I’ve got everything planned except for the invitations ordered and the florist… I should probably get on that! I think me and the fiance are going to start registering this weekend! What colors are y’all using for January? I’m going with a grapy/plum dark purple with ivory and lilac accents! Yay for January brides!

Post # 19
26 posts
Newbee

@FutureMrsCrocker yes it is so beautiful I love it as soon as we walked in we knew that was the place. yeah my Fiance put the ring in the safe because I was trying it on to much haha. Where are you getting married?

Post # 20
417 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@rachel3212: Do you know what date your using for your RSVP?  I just ordered my invitations and I picked Nov. 18th. The more I think about it Im like that super early for Jan. 28th but I wanted to beat the holiday craziness so people didnt forget!  Just curious what date your picking!

Post # 21
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@soon2bkgc: I’m so jealous! My fiance and I are from a pretty small town that doesn’t really offer a lot of options for events like this. The ceremony will be in the church that I grew up in, and it is beautiful. Here are some photos, but they really don’t do the sanctuary justice:

Our reception will be at a country club. It’s very classy, but again, the pictures don’t do it justice:

They are both veryyyyy pretty venues and we are beyond happy with our choices, but again, Lufkin doesn’t offer many options that are big enough for a relatively large event…unless you look at the civic centers, and those need TOTAL transformation to look as good as the country club (in my opinion) and we just don’t have the budget for that. 

Post # 22
26 posts
Newbee

@FutureMrsCrocker the church and country club look amazing the church is so beautiful. I hear you about your town not having much to offer that is why we ended up at the Red Lion it is a little over an hour away from where we live. We felt bad making people travel so far but we wanted a place we loved instead of settling. The Inn has 14 rooms and then there is another hotel .3 miles down the road so a lot of people will be staying over. Have you picked out your bridesmaids dresses yet?

Post # 23
206 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@madymommy24:

Oh gosh I havent even thought of that! I will probably go with the first week of December when I send out my Christmas cards lol. Hopefully people won’t forget!

The topic ‘C’mon January 2012 bees!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors