- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
Okay Beehive, been a while since I’ve been here but I am ready to start making decisons about my wedding! I thought colors might be a good place to begin…
What I Want:
– Soft White or Off White Wedding Dress.
– Blush Bridesmaid dresses
– Camo Garter with lace edging, I know he would LOVE that!
– I’m going for a romantic country theme
What He Wants:
– As much camo as possible.. lol. Like this:
I, of course, shot him down and told him ONLY he would be able to wear a camo vest with camo cufflinks. The other guys would need to wear the same color as the bridesmaids.
Now I want to be able to tie in the mossy oak camoflauge he wants to wear with the rest of the colors, here are some of the things I came up with:
– Maid/Matron of Honor and Best Man wear a Moss Green Dress/Vest and the rest of the bridesmaids/groomsmen wear the blush pink.
– Well, that’s the only thing I came up with… which is why I need your help. I’ve added some pictures below of what I am envisioning for my wedding as of now 🙂
The Flowers I Like – Especially Peonies:
LOVE the cowgirl boots! I like her dress too..
Absolutely LOVE the color of the bridesmaid dresses!
And this is an example of the moss green that I was thinking:
If anyone has had a wedding that is similar, PLEASE link me to your pictures or post them. I would LOVE to see them! Thank you everyone for your help in advance!!