(Closed) Colors to go with Mori Lee 4902 in Blush

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@mrschmura:  

Sorry no one replied to this. I’m having the exact same issue. Fell in love with the Mori Lee 4911, but can’t decide between white, ivory, champagne, or gold for bridesmaides, or maybe even a pale aqua color. I like white and ivory, but worry all the colors will look washed up, I’m leaning more towards like the color in your picture, a golden champagne color, but not sure either!

Post # 6
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@mrschmura:  Now I’m tied between champagne or bright pink lol. Can’t decide if I want to make the wedding more contemporary and fun or classy and elegant! All the invites I like are either princessy and flowery or fun and hip rofl

Post # 7
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

The Champagne color in Satin from David’s Bridal is a very light color. I was considering using this for my BM’s but being my dress is Champagne Satin with Ivory Lace overlay I decided to go with a slightly darker shade which is also a more flattering color on my girls compared to the lighter Champagne.

The Gold from David’s Bridal is just a tad darker than Champagne and I think would really compliment color of your dress! I recommend buying color swatches, they are only $1! Its nice to be able to hold it up to your dress and compare to see which you feel looks better. 

I was trying to choose between Taupe or Sangria/Plum dresses and after seeing purple colors next to my dress I knew right away (though I loved the colors oh so much) it wasn’t the feel I was goin for.

Hot pink would be very sassy and fun! So many endless possibilities there! 

Make sure to consult your hubby-to-be to see what kind of feel he would like to have on your big day! Make up some inspiration boards of the two and show him so he can compare with a visual of what both would look like. His opinion may surprise you!

Good Luck!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m hoping to wear the Mori Lee 4902 in blush for my August wedding. I would love to see pictures of you wedding the dress and also the color choice for the bridesmaid. I’m having a hard time getting the dress on time for my wedding. If any of you would like to sell the dress please let me know. I’m so in love with the dress I wouldn’t mind to wear a pre-owned beautiful blush Mori Lee 4902.

Thank you,

Paula

The topic ‘Colors to go with Mori Lee 4902 in Blush’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors