(Closed) Combining 2 dresse: Maggie Sottero Divina and Mori Lee 2512

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I love both the original dresses better than their combos but I’m biased as I think the Divina will be my dress Wink

Post # 4
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ta Da!!!! I remember your original post from a while ago, at the time I was unsure what it would look like, but I think it turned out beautifully! looks gorgeous:) you must be so happy and relieved!

Post # 5
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Glad you posted on the board. I love it. I really hope mine come out amazing when my combining of dresses is complete. congrats your big day is in two weeks. Don’t forget to post after with amazing photos. I will update you when my dress is complete Half dress twin 🙂

Post # 7
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Definitely one of a kind. It is beautiful!

Post # 8
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Oh wow! It turned out really goregous. What a special, stunning dress!

Post # 9
6110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yay! You posted it. I really do love the combo. It has bling on the top and the wow factor on the bottom!!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi!

I Love this combination. I’m Spanish and I want to know what is the shop where you can combining different dress. I want combining 2 different dress of Mori Lee.

Could you said me the email of this shop? 

Could this shop make shipping to Spain? 

Thanks you so much!!

Post # 11
11270 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

it turned out great!

Post # 12
1144 posts
Bumble bee

Wow, that looks gorgeous!!! Love it, they should sell it as a whole new dress. lol

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi!

Is it possible buy only a top of a wedding dress? I’m interesting in a model of Mori Lee.

Could you said me the email of the wedding dress shop where you combining this 2 dresses? please

thankss

Post # 14
242 posts
Helper bee

Remember me a while back? We both had same mori lee 2512 and we both decided to change the bottom of our dress. You purchased two dresses to combine. I couldn’t afford two dresses. I had the bottom of my mori lee 2512 changed into tulle. I wanted to show u update on my dress finally. 

@Jillss00:  

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@Tutti80:  I love this! I have the same dress and was thinking about adding tulle actually, but I don’t know where to start. How did you do it?

Post # 16
242 posts
Helper bee

@diazc2:  

the other bride Purchased two dresses. She had mori lee 2512 for top and she bought divina dress for Bottoms. But on the other hand I couldn’t afford to purchase a second dress. I had serious dress regret and i wanted to change my dress in a way to make it different and I wanted it to look more bridal. So I came up with tulle after looking at the allure c208 dress was my big inspiration. I took a huge chance of not really knowing how it would turn out. Soooo I had my seamstress to remove the entire bottom of my dress without having a second dress to add. I was super nervous. my seamstress purchase tulle, crinoline and made it perfect. I had two layers of crinoline and three layers of tulle cause I wanted a little proof And one layer of that material that ibetween all the dresses that separate crinoline and tulle to keep the crinoline from snagging on the tulle. Send me picture of you in you dress and update if you change bottom. congrats to you 🙂

The topic ‘Combining 2 dresse: Maggie Sottero Divina and Mori Lee 2512’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors