(Closed) Come Dress Shopping With Me! (873,434,324 pictures)

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
6107 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

#2 and #4 are amazing on you. Not a fan of the others mainly just because I don’t like the skirts on any of the others.

Post # 3
1245 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
IzzyBear:  Yes! I would vote Dress 2 or 4…. #2 I think would be at the top of my list.

Post # 4
9978 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2016

Dress 3 is not flattering on you at all, in my opinion.

The ball gown is gorgeous from the front but I hate the roses on the back, I think they make the dress look cheap.

5 & 2 are both gorgeous and really flatter your figure. I think 5 flatters it a little bit more and has the dramatic bottom that you really like.

The first dress looks great on you but I think the skirt looks cheap.

Post # 5
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Rosamund or primrose both really good flatter your figure. I may be biased as I’m a blush/ivory rosamund bride, but I think the blush compliments your skin tone better, plus the lace is totally amazing. Id say you suit mermaid syles more than the ball gowns x

Post # 6
285 posts
Helper bee

You look great in all of them!  #4 and #5 are my favorites but I like more plain dresses.  #4 ballgown is Watters WTOO Selena–reminds me a lot of Hayley Paige Londyn with the horsehair tulle.  Your body really looks amazing though in #5.  Hope you can find some blush and lace gowns today though since you like blush and lace.

Post # 7
2552 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Honestly I hate 1, 3, and 6.  All the others I can’t choose between because you look freaking amazing in them all.  Seriously, you were made to wear wedding dresses.

Post # 8
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Cherry Orchard

i love #4 & #2!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  wvkc.
Post # 9
199 posts
Blushing bee

Dress 4 looks perfect on you. If you want a blush ball gown I think you could find one to suit you, definitely! Does that one come in blush?

Post # 10
1688 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Rosamund and Primrose are both stunning on you! I also like dress 4 alot. Dresses 1 and 3… I made a face when I first saw both of those. The last one is just okay.

Post # 11
1591 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

2 or 4, no contest!! Leaning towards 4. They are both stunning!

Post # 12
7681 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’f you love #2, choose it, but I think you should try on Maggie Sottero Divina in blush!!!

Post # 13
1735 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Dress 2 & 5 look AH-MAZING on you! 

Post # 14
242 posts
Helper bee

I like #2 best. It shows off your amazing figure and somehow enhances your awesome tats.

Post # 15
5021 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

Maggie Sottreo Rosamund!!! Runner up is dress #4.

The topic ‘Come Dress Shopping With Me! (873,434,324 pictures)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors