(Closed) Come Dress Shopping With Me! (873,434,324 pictures)

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

4 is my fave. The only other one I would personally even consider is 5 but that’s a taste thing. The others are very popular styles but not my thing. 

Post # 47
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Grandover Resort

#5 !!!!! is fitted but still has a dramatic bottom, looks great on you!

Also like #2 & #4. 

Post # 48
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I love #2 and #4 on you! 

Are you looking for sweet and romantic (#4) or a little different but classy (#2)?

Post # 49
1155 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I LOVE dress #2 on you. I think it is the most beautiful and flattering on you.

Post # 50
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

In my opinion, from best to worse: 2,4,3,5,1,6.

6 I have to agree isn’t very flattering on you. By that I mean, you have a great body and this dress doesn’t hug you like I think it should.

I think 1 does look great on you, but honestly I really don’t like the bottom. I think it looks cheap. Maybe it looks better in person, but from the photos I just think it looks cheap.

2,4,3,5 I think are all great options, and I think you look great in all of them, that’s just the order of my personal preference for the dresses.

Post # 52
893 posts
Busy bee

Okay, you are so hot! I mean, seriously, your figure is to die for! I think the 5th dress looks great on you. I wouldn’t want a ball gown that hides my curves if i were you. If you do want the bigger gown look, definitely look at dropped waists, I think it would be super flattering on you. 

Post # 53
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  you can definitely pull off Rosamund, you look stunning in it in every picture. I think you’d look equally great in Sorrento, hope you can find it somewhere nearby? The colour would be great with your tattoos, you definatly suit blush. I don’t think #1 is right for you, it does look a little cheap and old fashioned. 

Post # 54
1953 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Definitely 2 or 5. The allure 9004 is STUNNING. There’s got to be somewhere that carries it!!

Post # 55
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

#1 & 4

Post # 56
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

4 was the best, 2 second best and 5 looks good too! Go with the dress you felt the most “you” in, they all look great!

Post # 57
2842 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  you pretty much could wear a sack because your figure is banging!

I like 5 the most because your figure is bangingest (I’ve invented an adjective!) in it. 2nd is 2 (Rosamund) which is also gorgeous but doesn’t hug your curves quite as well as 5.

I still like 1 and don’t think it looks cheap. It’s my fave of the ballgowns because it at least shows off your tiny waist.

4 is beautiful and I would normally love it, except having seen you in fitted dresses I think it’s kinda wrong to cover up your body! 

Post # 58
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

2 and 4. Just depends on the silhouette you are looking for. You rock them both.

Post # 59
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  you have a nice curvy body that looks good with form fitting dresses. I like the dress your FH picked out. Then again I think they all look good on you. 

Good luck making a decision. 

Post # 60
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Dress #2 looks so good on you! Thats my favorite …#4 is my 2nd choice – also beautiful. Im not crazy about any of the other ones 

The topic ‘Come Dress Shopping With Me! (873,434,324 pictures)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors