(Closed) Come Dress Shopping With Me! (873,434,324 pictures)

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 91
6107 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  just wanted to add: if your Fiance really loved the fit of Primrose but not so much the skirt, you definitely have to try on Mori Lee 5108. It’s basically the same dress but doesn’t have the roses on the skirt. I agree that the Primrose fits you very nicely but also wasn’t a fan of the roses.

Post # 92
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  Dress 2 & dress 4…the first one isn’t flattering, and the stark white isn’t as nice with your complexion. #2 & 4 are both knockouts though!!

Post # 93
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

dress #2 and #4 are stunning on you!!!

Post # 94
3902 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  I like dresses 2, 4 and 5. I really dont like #2. And #3. 6 was pretty but u dont like it so it’s a no.

Post # 95
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

#2 & #4!!!!

Post # 96
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I may be partial to the Rosamund since I am close to picking that one myself but I love it on you! I also like Primrose on you too! If you want to go for more of a ballgown go for #4. What style venue do you have? That might help you narrow down what style of dress to pick!

Post # 97
493 posts
Helper bee

I LOVE #2 so much I would buy it in a heart beat but I have to say that dress #4 on YOU, left me speechless. That dress fits you like a glove. In goes great with your skin color and is simply AMAZING!!! 

Post # 98
67 posts
Worker bee

I think 4 is the most flattering.

Post # 100
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

#4!!!!!!

Post # 101
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

5!!! All the way!

Post # 102
2842 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  honestly apart from an overly blingy dress (there may not be enough natural light to pick up a lot of sparkle) any of the dresses in your shortlist would look good at your venue. Your venue and inspiration pics are stunning By The Way.

If you are having a lot of purple in your flowers/bridesmaids  dresses you might want to also consider gold or champagne dresses for yourself. Gold is the complementary colour to purple in colour theory so the two colours look great together. (Like the bride in your inspro pic with purple hair and gold dress!)

And some brands like Allure and Essense have a champagne or moscato colour that’s somewhere between champagne  and blush which could work also.

It’s probably out of your price range but Martina Liana has a colour called peony which is a cool purplish pink:

Post # 103
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
mrsbrizz2017:  wow that’s gorgeous! And it reminds me a little of our venue-it’s in the woods as well. I think my votes still stand! Rosamund and Primrose! But if you want to go for the ball gown feel go for #4. It goes better with the venue than the other ballgowns. Go with  what is comfortable!

Post # 104
2057 posts
Buzzing bee

Dress two! 

Post # 105
9147 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

4 and 5. The clean lines of both  , In My Humble Opinion,suit you far more than the fussier ones.  Also the no 4  ballgown is the  only one actually  enhanced by a bling belt  I think, the others don’t need one  , esp the drop waisted   waisted one where it actaully defeats the  purpose of the dress’s style .

I love the flower  at the back idea, people do see a lot of your back in the ceremony after all.

So  the no 4 ballgown best and the ruched mermaid 5 next.

You look great  in either . btw!

The topic ‘Come Dress Shopping With Me! (873,434,324 pictures)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors