(Closed) Comment about my ring & why I let it make me feel insecure

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Um, that was RUDE! Your ring is beautiful, and not at all strange. Flaunt that beauty proudly!  🙂

Post # 4
1759 posts
Buzzing bee

Your ring is totally beautiful. That person was strange. I think having sapphires and diamonds on the band like that isn’t too unusual. My SIL has one, and I know I’ve seen plenty of others. Don’t feel insecure. I love your rings, and I know you–rightfully–do too!

Post # 5
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MrsFuzzyFace: Your rings are GORGEOUS!! I think its weird and quite RUDE that someone would say that to you. Even if they thought that, they should keep it to themselves.

I dont think you should let some stupid persons silly comment bother you. You said you love your ring, so dont let someone else make you question that. Does it really matter what other people think, or what you think?

Post # 6
753 posts
Busy bee

Honestly, every time I have seen you post a picture of your wedding band, I stop and spend an extra few seconds looking at it because I think it is SO beautiful! I really do.  Don’t let her get to you, I don’t see how that majority of people looking at your wedding band couldn’t think it was gorgeous!

Post # 7
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I saw your set on another thread and my first thought was “I WANT THAT!”. Chalk it up to ignorance and rudeness!

Post # 8
2187 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I definitely don’t think your ring is strange at all. Not sure why anyone would say that. Even if you think someone’s ring is a little off, there is no reason to say anything. Sounds like that clerk was having a bad day! But your ring is beautiful and what’s most important is that you love it.

Post # 9
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Some people have no filter and no tact when it comes to verbalizing their thoughts. She was rude. You have nothing to worry about. Your band is beautiful not strange :o]

Post # 10
762 posts
Busy bee

@MrsFuzzyFace: OMG! Your ring is gorgeous! I love it! That cashier is an idiot for saying it is strange. WTF?

Post # 11
11376 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Um, that person is the strang one here. & Maybe they was just having an off day & needed to take it out on a stranger. (Though they shouldn’t have either way!) Your rings are gorgeous & I’m sure you know it. 🙂 All of us bee’s know it, too! Sapphires are very popular in wedding bands & e-rings! That person was rude to even say anything at all in those terms of speaking, so I would brush it off & flaunt that baby proudly!

Post # 12
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It’s not strange, different yes, but in a good way! You shouldn’t let a random stranger’s comment get you down. Your band is beautiful! There is nothing wrong with it just because it’s not a typical band.

Post # 13
5654 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

People just don’t like things that are different.

Post # 13
2977 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Don’t let her get to you! You have a gorgeous ring! I have sapphires in my e-ring and people are always asking “what are those blue stones??” and “why did he put those stones in your ring?”  It is annoying but what others think really dosen’t matter. I wish I had a wedding band like yours. Laughing

Post # 14
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

i think it’s beautiful! that person was rude and obviously has no social skills.

Post # 15
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

What did you say to her? I feel like I need to already have a list of comebacks ready if anyone says anything bad about my ring. For her, “Actually, what’s strange is that you think it’s appropriate to comment like that about this symbol of our love.” and then a slap in the face. Ok maybe no slapping…

The topic ‘Comment about my ring & why I let it make me feel insecure’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors