(Closed) Comment about my ring & why I let it make me feel insecure

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!! That cashier was so rude for saying something like that. And besides, you could say that you couldn’t decide on your “something blue” and you thought it’d be totally unique to do it through your ring! lol

But seriously, that thing is a beauty.

Post # 18
834 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@jumpthegun: LOL!!!! I find it extremely funny that your username is “jumpthegun” and you’ve got such a fiery response! 😀

But slapping… yeah, that was my first thought too.

Post # 18
3221 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

WHAT?! She said it looks STRANGE??

I think it looks AMAZING! I wish I had thought of getting a band with sapphires in it.

She’s just jealous 🙂 I think it’s gorgeous!

Post # 19
994 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Um, I’m considering a very similar ring (different cut) so I say she’s an idiot 🙂

Post # 20
6571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

You’re ring’s beautiful! Some people think everything should look the same, they like traditional. Personally, I would hate it if my ring looked like everyone elses, it’s much more fun to be unique!

Post # 21
235 posts
Helper bee

She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Personally, I like the pop of color in your wedding band. I really want something similar to that for my band, it’s so pretty! 

Post # 22
2948 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

some ppl are just idiots. they have no tact or filter when it comes to being cordial with others.

I think your ring is gorgeous and who cares what some random stranger thinks! as long as it has meaning to you and you love it. thats all that matters!!!!!!!!!

Post # 23
4753 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

state it like it is: maybe it is strange I love it.

Post # 24
3135 posts
Sugar bee

F that Sh*t!

Your ring is the bomb-diggity!  I love it and it’s unique and eye catching.  I would have retorted: I don’t know but maybe you should have colourin your face for being embarrassed over making such an asinine comment”

My sister has sapphires in her wedding band too.

Love ’em!

Post # 25
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I think the fact that they live in a bubble is what is strange! I would never in a million years think your colored stones are weird… seriously, what? lol!

Post # 26
834 posts
Busy bee

Blaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh double post.

Post # 28
7298 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsFuzzyFace:I would have been like “Why does your face make me physically ill. That’s strange.”

lol no seriously, that’s what I would have said!

Your band is beautiful!!!! Just because it’s not the standard all diamonds, doesn’t mean it’s strange! You are thinking outside of the box so be proud!

Post # 29
1690 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

actually it IS strange,   and quite horrible too!    and if i send you my name and address do you want to post it to me to get it out of your way?   lol

its gorgeous actually! i also quite fancy a diamond/amethyst ring, it adds colour and i think its different.  

The topic ‘Comment about my ring & why I let it make me feel insecure’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors