(Closed) Confetti as we walk down aisle& bubbles during dance how to ????

posted 8 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I would put a cone of confetti at each place with a note of explanation of what you want people to do with it or have someone hand it out after the guests are seated.  The problem with waiting until people are seated is that some people are late and you don’t want that to interfere with the bridal party walking down the aisle.

As for the bubbles, I would have the DJ make an announcement while someone else hands out the bubble containers.

Post # 4
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

For the Bubbles, have you seen the Bubble Blowing Machines?  I am in Australia and we have this chain store called Tandy.  They sell a variety of electronic gizmos and gadgets.  I was in there the other day with my Fiance and got very excited to see these little bubble blowers for only $25 each.  You could set a couple around and turn them on and presto lots of bubbles to dance by.  🙂

I quickly showed my Fiance but he sort of poo pooed the whole idea.  Typical Male. Lol.  But I think it would be awesome!!!  And all you would have to do is put someone in charge of toping the bubble micture up if you wanted them to run for a long time 🙂

The topic ‘Confetti as we walk down aisle& bubbles during dance how to ????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors