(Closed) Confused

posted 6 years ago in Names
Post # 3
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is assuming you’re in the USA… if not I’m sorry, but I don’t have a clue.

First thing to do is look at what the state where you live allows. DMV is probably the best, maybe SSI.  Some states allow anything even a full random first/middle/last, some only a last name change to FI’s last with marriage.  Anything other than what your state allows would be an extra court visit and several hundred in cost.  If your state allows it then go for it!

The topic ‘Confused’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors