lovestruck2016 : It is insanely unfair that you expect him to stay monogamous (not sure how you feel about him sleeping with other women) and want to explor your own sexuality. That is very selfish. You’re basically hoping for permission to cheat because you get out of rules that he has to follow.
What do you want out of sleeping with women?
If you find that it’s amazing:
1) Will you leave him and try to find a relationship with a woman?
2) Or will you want to stay with him after you’ve satisfied your curiousity?
If it’s amazing and you stay with him:
3) Will you keep sleeping with women?
4) Or will you be monogamous knowing that you’ve satisfied that itch?
If you don’t enjoy sleeping with women:
5) Will you keep sleeping with other women until you find someone you are compatible with and enjoy sleeping with?
6) Or will you go back to him and get back to your normal life?
If your answers are 1) No, 2) Yes, 3) No, 4) Yes, 5) No, 6) Yes; then what is the point?
I have never had a relationship or had sex with anyone who was considered super hot by most people (think celebrity or athlete). I also have never had sex with people with many different attractive qualities. BUT, if the most attractive, sexy, chisled, intelligent person in the world propositioned me, I would turn them down because I have no desire to have sex with anyone other than my fiance.
My point is that if having sex with women won’t change your life plan in any way and you’ll still want to be with your current boyfriend, then why do that?
If you think good sex (or bad sex) with a woman might change how you feel about your boyfriend, then he’s not the one for you and you should break up with him so that he doesn’t waste any more of his time.